Bandcamp Fridays

Hey!
Def OB6, Arturia Drumbrute Impact (which I’ve regrettably since sold), 301 Pro, Bass Station 2. Probably a few other pieces but I’m not immediately hearing anything. Lots and lots of cheesy patches in Logic’s Alchemy and other software.

1 Like

I’m going to take a listen and maybe get it on cassette!

Talking of printing to cassette. I just spent a very long time for a release. I’ll drop it here soon! :wink:

I have a new beat tape out in a mainly hip-hop/boom-bap style. :grin:

4 Likes

This is one great album. Tara Jane O’Neill / Rodan / 90s Louisville.

Support if you can

2 Likes

New tape out from @kryten42

Use the code red_dwarf :wink:

2 Likes

New Glo Phase out today! More of a murky mid tempo effort.

2 Likes

Ksylen’s new album is out, and I remixed one of the songs :wink: As always, I’ve used only the vocals.

Synth (and some perc) sounds is Digitone, perc sounds and vocal samples is Digitakt.

3 Likes

Nice, looking forward to listening to this. Been digging your MC-101 featuring sets / jams on YT. Any 101 on this? Congrats on the release!

2 Likes

My newest album came out today and is available on Bandcamp. If you like really slow and cinematic IDM then this is for you. Here are some download links if you want to add it to your collection.

DL Code: 253z-c8jr
DL Code: u6xn-ut9d
DL Code: xzcv-jn6h
DL Code: htj7-ke9v
DL Code: 4u9d-g7y9

Redeem at Drummachinemike

2 Likes

Nice, thanks so much! I don’t believe anything 101 related in this set though it def crept into a few other recordings. I actually sold the 101 earlier this year but absolutely plan to grab another one (or a 707) in the future.

Bought
New firescope releases x 2
New cpu release
Echoes of the quadrature- compilation. ( name your price )

1 Like

bought this.

2 Likes

Roots dub, maybe my favorite album of the year after listening to it three times this morning.

Hi all, I have a Bandcamp troubleshoot…

I’ve been trying to purchase a couple of Echospace releases and get a message:

Sorry, you can’t purchase from this artist at this time. Please go back to update your order. (code -11:0)

Anyone had similar problems with purchases and know of a solution?
Unfortunately I can’t find them on Bleep or Boomkat either…

I even change my credit card and went through a USA VPN (I’m in Europe) but to no avail.

Soundtracking the lost Sci-Fi films of 70’s French cinema.

This is niche :wink:

It’s a project that a friend is doing. He’s been playing live at emom events too.

Got my new all-Syntakt EP with included project file on Bandcamp out today!

2 Likes

My BC Friday purchases, I believe I came across all these here on Elektronauts.

by @MichaalHell

by @Claid

by @m0ld

8 Likes

Ooh wow! A humble thanks.

I really don’t stress anyone to pay. Everyone is free to download it if they want to. But It really makes me happy that someone thinks my creations are worthy of their hard earned money… thanks again! :heart:

2 Likes

Following @korpinen’s lead, here’s what I snagged for Bandcamp Friday.

by @Octave

and

by @Claid

by @slicetwo

There’s so much more I want to snag but I might go broke if I don’t control myself.

5 Likes