Bandcamp Fridays

Often find interesting stuff from your posts in the listening to lately thread, and this is no different. That datassette release - wow! Tim Hecker is also amazing! Will be listening to Kali Puja more closely tomorrow, sounds really nice as well.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Hope it was worth the wait!

1 Like

Will listen to it tomorrow with proper conditions ! Iā€™m still in discovery of your whole discography so the wait was busy.
Like i said, if my brain hasnā€™t melted (or duplicatedā€¦who knows?) iā€™ll make a report, but the few bits iā€™ve listened to are quite promising.

Hereā€™s my latest release on Bandcampā€¦

1 Like

My 2006 debut album (then under the artist name Waxfactor) has just been reissued on digital for the first time in a package including remixes, a megamix by the one and only Buddy Peace and some promo artwork:

I made a brief YT trailer for it featuring Griffā€™s incredible artwork:

7 Likes

This is great! Just the kind of thing Iā€™d have been listening to then. And of course now! Great music is timeless. Is that you on the record player? I was doing a ton of scratching back then but by 2006 I was tapering off a bit. Iā€™ve been getting the itch again but holy shit is my mixer destroyed from neglect :0(

edit: daaaaaamn Beat Meld is cool.

1 Like

Ah, thanks a load, I really appreciate it!

The first part of the scratching is Mista Ed; the second part (from ā€œawwww shitā€ onwards) is me.

2 Likes

Made a few purchases this Bandcamp Friday:
A preorder of a new Pearson Sound EP, going to be a banger judging by the track thatā€™s out already:

lots of rhythmic synths on this one by Brecon:

Finally a preorder of a new EP by a friend of mine. Mellow electronics:

2 Likes

Modular trad

Modular textures

Post-punk classic

1 Like

1 Like

Not new, but I havenā€™t posted this in this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just released a new EP today on Bandcamp, plus I have my Digitone soundpack, and last EP with the Syntakt project file included.

2 Likes

I started off the day properly with a new project by Buddy Peace.

2 Likes

By way of coincidence I just put this outā€¦

1 Like

This is the way! :raised_hands:

1 Like

3 Likes

my textured field recording based concrete album

2 Likes

What hardware is used on the new one?

1 Like

This album is extraordinary and beautiful yet ruined by how itā€™s broken up into tracks. Not sure if Bandcamp is to blame but itā€™s so frustrating to listen to like this. I want the original Lovesexy version!!!

2 Likes

Ahhhh the only way I remember enjoying full mixtape albums WITHOUT ANY BREAK is via cassette.

Long live cassette!!!

4 Likes