Bandcamp Fridays

As usual on Bandcamp Fridays, we direct our fellow Elektronauts to our experimental pop discography. All our music is created via improvisation and all our lyrics are derived from cut-ups taken from print media.

Well, I might as well do a bit of shameless self-promotion on this most glorious of days:

I bought these two this morning.

People theorize Epic bought them to use in a proxy war with Apple/Google. I know of nothing changing over there aside from some seemingly negligible terms of service changes.

https://completemusicupdate.com/article/bandcamp-joins-parent-company-epic-in-going-legal-over-googles-app-store-rules/

Got these:

Long love Bandcamp!!

1 Like

Anyone have recommendations for labels putting out stuff that innovates on breaks, genre blending - jungle/dub/dnb adjacent? For lack of a more coherent description.

I’ve been really enjoying Nikes blend of dnb/juke elements. Check them out - great disco so far.

New project released today! Hope you enjoy. IDM, Jungle, Electro type tunes. It’s pay what you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here are two tracks that deviate from my usual hip-hop stuff. One is an ambient track called “Water Pills” and the other is more jungle and it’s called “Lunches of Punches.”

For those that need some inspiration, here are the albums I’ve been listening on a daily basis lately:

5 Likes

Just bought @substan’s discography. I’m going to enjoy wandering through the collection of albums over the next few weeks. Thanks for the great music. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Was waiting (so long) for this Bandcamp Friday to get my brain melted by the last @glitched
Will report once reconstruction is done, if possible.

3 Likes

dayum this thread is gold!

1 Like

Hey all

Today is the pre-order for our latest release ‘C of time’ from Alienna & Onandon, an emotional, melodic electronic ambient music with a heartbeat-like rhythmic pulse. Warm bass, sublime chords, broken glitched breaks, soft 4/4 kicks, with occasional subtle hints of acid on a club dance floor on some hub station far off in the forgotten Aurum sector.

Two minds in space, discovering each other through sound and a shared journey through the stars.

Join us in this far away system. Highly recommended, obviously.

2 Likes

Today: Caro C releases the remix album

for her last record. I did a heavy industrial remix for “Ton Klang Klingt”, called “Ton Klang Klingt Rausch” :wink:

Here’s my latest posting on bc:

1 Like

Thanks a lot :pray:

Happy to support you. Started with DigiTales II today, state zero is gold. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Woah :exploding_head:
I’ve never seen the bandcamp homepage
‘SELLING RIGHT NOW’ part
move so fast!!! :zap::dash:

Here’s my Bandcamp Friday haul:

1 Like