Bands similar to AIR? (Music recommendations please)

I was just perusing the forum and saw someone’s post asking about sound design for a specific song from a specific band (Broadcast - America’s boy). I hadn’t heard of them before and liked what I heard but that got me thinking. I have my finger on the pulse of what’s happening in dance music within the specific genres that I like but I haven’t really been keeping up with or diving into old discogs of bands.

So I was curious if you guys had some good music recommendations of bands that are synth-centric, in particular if there’s anything similar to the French band: Air. I absolutely love most of Air’s work, I hold up Talkie Walkie as one of my favorite albums of all time, desert island material. I love how they intertwined electronic and acoustic, my favorite band of all time is Radiohead and they often blend acoustic and electric similarly but in their own way of course.

Obviously both Radiohead and Air have their own specific sound which are both brilliant in different ways. I’m not necessarily looking for bands that sound like either one of them but more looking for suggestions of “if you like this, you’ll probably like this too” kind of thing.

So what other bands do you guys think I might like that are heavily synth based irregardless of genre