Basic deep house pattern for AR

Hi!

could someone please share a basic pattern for deep house? My productions always ends upp sounding like techno.

Hey Cre8or,
A site that I’ve always found quite useful for ideas and inspiration in this vein is Attack Magazine and their Technique section:

Has a variety of electronic rhythm styles that are covered in some detail.

Hey Cre8or,
A site that I’ve always found quite useful for ideas and inspiration in this vein is Attack Magazine and their Technique section:

Has a variety of electronic rhythm styles that are covered in some detail.[/quote]
thanks for this link! … it is most resourceful and brings things nicely to the point … also good question OP !
OP:
my key to not always sounding 4tothefloor is: I double the base drum, copy the 4/4 pattern, and on the second base track, I randomly place a trig, or leave another trig out, adjust the delay parameter, maybe use LFO, brings immmmmmediateeee goovy housy variations, with just a few variations …

You’re welcome - apologies to the OP as I realise it didn’t really answer the exact question, but that site’s been good when I’ve been stuck!
Nice tip there, might give that a go. For some reason I always forget I can double things up, isn’t that stupid :stuck_out_tongue: Also on the AR, we’re blessed with the ability to layer analogue and digital on the same voice, so that opens up some interesting mangling possibilities!

Thanx! :+1: