Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

This was $1000 at the weekend, the owner has since bumped up the price to a mind boggling $369,050.

(Oh, plus shipping for another $40!)

:joy:

5 Likes

Brilliant!

The included decksaver is a nice touch.

2 Likes

Makes me think that my house should have come with a decksaver.

2 Likes

I love how the pic is upside down!
Truly accentuates the lack of taste :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heā€™s taking the piss, right?

1 Like

Yesss I saw this on Facebook about a month ago but wasnā€™t able to take a screenshot, spent some time trying to find it after that so I could post it here but ended up losing it. Glad that it resurfaced. I love that it doesnā€™t even have any semblance of a theme, color pallette, or anything of that sortā€¦looks like someone simply took a box of markers to it in a fit of rage. Iā€™d say it looks like a 5 year old did it, but that would be insulting to all the 5 year olds out thereā€¦

2 Likes

Predicted to Sell Soon

Only 1 available and1 other person has this in their cart

oh no

After seeing a recent auction on bad art

someone take away this guyā€™s internets

it looks like itā€™s been doused in piss, at the very least

2 Likes

At that price whoever is selling it will be eyeing that beauty for a looooong time. :grin:
I do that to gear as to ensure I wonā€™t be selling it.

2 Likes

I think heā€™s just doing it for the lols. Probably some oil-based make up or kidā€™s paint that can easily be wiped off.

1 Like

At least some of it appears to be ā€œpermanentā€ marker. Which you could possibly remove from the case but the dye wouldā€™ve leached into the pads by now.

Is he/she providing the hardware to hang it on the wall?

Those pads look like they feel soooo bad.

1 Like

This is actually not far off from the model: cycles promotional artworkā€¦

5 Likes

That looks like artwork, not a dogā€™s breakfast.

Up to $469,050ā€¦a steal!

1 Like

I wonder if Retailmenot has a coupon code for this.

Thatā€™s a good pointā€¦ thereā€™s a big difference between disgraced/defiled machine and the Model Cycles promo artwork. Wasnā€™t trying to poo poo those pieces. Just that the custom colors of this RYTM reminded me of that artwork a bit. At least they used a similar color palette. Also, this is certainlyā€¦ abstract, but not good.

1 Like

Somebody bought it

Says listing suspended, does that mean sold, or that Reverb have stopped the sale because itā€™s taking the piss?

1 Like