Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

This was $1000 at the weekend, the owner has since bumped up the price to a mind boggling $369,050.

(Oh, plus shipping for another $40!)

:joy:

5 Likes

Brilliant!

The included decksaver is a nice touch.

2 Likes

Makes me think that my house should have come with a decksaver.

2 Likes

I love how the pic is upside down!
Truly accentuates the lack of taste :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s taking the piss, right?

1 Like

Yesss I saw this on Facebook about a month ago but wasn’t able to take a screenshot, spent some time trying to find it after that so I could post it here but ended up losing it. Glad that it resurfaced. I love that it doesn’t even have any semblance of a theme, color pallette, or anything of that sort…looks like someone simply took a box of markers to it in a fit of rage. I’d say it looks like a 5 year old did it, but that would be insulting to all the 5 year olds out there…

2 Likes

Predicted to Sell Soon

Only 1 available and1 other person has this in their cart

oh no

After seeing a recent auction on bad art

someone take away this guy’s internets

it looks like it’s been doused in piss, at the very least

2 Likes

At that price whoever is selling it will be eyeing that beauty for a looooong time. :grin:
I do that to gear as to ensure I won’t be selling it.

2 Likes

I think he’s just doing it for the lols. Probably some oil-based make up or kid’s paint that can easily be wiped off.

1 Like

At least some of it appears to be “permanent” marker. Which you could possibly remove from the case but the dye would’ve leached into the pads by now.

Is he/she providing the hardware to hang it on the wall?

Those pads look like they feel soooo bad.

1 Like

This is actually not far off from the model: cycles promotional artwork…

5 Likes

That looks like artwork, not a dog’s breakfast.

Up to $469,050…a steal!

1 Like

I wonder if Retailmenot has a coupon code for this.

That’s a good point… there’s a big difference between disgraced/defiled machine and the Model Cycles promo artwork. Wasn’t trying to poo poo those pieces. Just that the custom colors of this RYTM reminded me of that artwork a bit. At least they used a similar color palette. Also, this is certainly… abstract, but not good.

1 Like

Somebody bought it

Says listing suspended, does that mean sold, or that Reverb have stopped the sale because it’s taking the piss?

1 Like