Behringer BCR32

that ´s still the official prototype they presented in march, I suppose.

Anyway, I think about buying a faderfox ec4 instead.

By whom ? I’d like to read the detail about this.

something tells me the whole “copyright” thing is a extremely well played joke and somewhere a bunch of people (and myself) are laughing at this thread

2 Likes

Sorry I cant tell the name

Was it Dave Smith?

How ironic that a rare (seemingly) original design by Behringer would be plagued by a copyright issue :smile:

Anyway, nice rumor there.

1 Like

The only issue I can think of: the planned integration of Zaquencer.

the creator of Zaquencer is working with Behringer so there shouldn’t be any problem.

Christian Stöcklmeier did work with Behringer on this.

If you wanted to make up a story to fit with a lie about a copyright issue, you could say Behringer wants to use the Zaquencer name and Stöcklmeier is saying no. I have this on the best authority, and i also am not naming names, because it’s B.S.

1 Like

Jukka, thats why I was ASKING the forum if anyone knows anything, not 'making up’stories.
No reason for rudeness…

Maybe

https://www.skylarkmusicstore.com/pl/kontrolery-midi/behringer-bcr32/

https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/midi-studio-controllers/behringer-bcr32-midi-controller

Is it normal for these stores to list items far ahead of any announced release timetable? Or is it more imminent than the company is telling us right now?

1 Like

Don’t know Skylark but Bax will do anything to attract visitors to their webshop.

1 Like

It is now 1 year later and I’m not sure we’re any closer to seeing this device… especially at the promised $150 price point, given inflation.

I would say “maybe next year” again but I think it’s unlikely. There are basically no recent articles about this device… everything is from January.

Just did the same search online. Wondering whether it will ever come. Bax shop NL even retired the product from the website…

I don’t like to say that everything that Behringer announces is vaporwave… But this one is. It’s been almost two years since the first (and last) news on this one, and the only thing we have is a computer generated image.

I’ve been waiting on this since day one, but I’m already tempted to go for a (too old) BCR2000 or a (too expensive but cool) Faderfox.

its just a controller… buy one that is out now…

1 Like

What are some other controllers with 32+ pots?

Shik N32B.

You could have bought mine, but facebook got there first.

1 Like