Behringer RD-9

Hi there,

here’s a demo I’ve created with the RD-9. Maybe you find it useful

12 Likes

Just got the shipping notification. :o

1 Like

In my opinion, Behringer’s TD-03 is light years better than Roland TB-3. Not sure if that’s a good proxy for how the RD9 will compare to the TR8s.

I’m a sucker for the 909 sound so I may get the RD eventhough I have an 8S

2 Likes

Shipping where from? My Anderton’s pre order says 25th August

I’m already swimming in drum machines, but it’s hard not to want this, especially for the price. I’ll wait out the initial rush, but undoubtedly will pick one up at some point.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll order another one next year, keep it boxed and flog it off in 20yrs for 4k+ lol :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thomann. Earlier today my order status still said 4-5 weeks.

1 Like

RD-9 is in the house and this thing is massive - larger than Peak! Sounds excellent and is super fun to play live. Still haven’t figured out how to set the pattern length as the manual is very sparse with almost 0 explanation on how things work. Edit: figured it out via youtube. :smiley:

1 Like

Is it not around the same size as the RD-8 mate? You have them both to compare I was banking on them both being about the same footprint or thereabouts.

I never got the RD-8 so the size was a bit of a surprise, but I do guess they are similar / exactly the same.

3 Likes

Disappointing to see 1 x plug adapter , most of my behringer gear needs an annoying 2 pin to 3 pin adapter.

I understand a German custome would get 2 pin adapter but I hope Uk boxes are ‘correct’

Why not just include multiple adapters to fit the psu or a swappable lead .

Actual sounds seemed fine, like a 909 to my ears.

My theory is that the RD9 box is filled with chemicals that, when unboxing, put the user in a state similar to what LSD does to the brain.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

The YouTube algorithm seems to basically reward thumbnails that are designed to get kids to click. Over the top silly faces are everywhere.

Also the RD 9 sounds great, but I’ve no idea where I’d put it. It is truly as huge as it sounds.

4 Likes

Anyone know the pre order shipping dates to the uk ?

Thanks

2 Likes

Mine now says 15th September from the original 25th August at Anderton’s FFS

Nightmare

Im new to all this but do u have to pay up front fully on a pre order or can u do it on a deposit?

Thanks

Paypal in 3

Just add it to cart and hit paypal then choose the option

£89.66 for 3 months mate… time I get it then it’s paid :+1:

2 Likes