Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

In the premier video, they only mentioned silver, blue and red. No mention of the other two, so maybe those are just some renderings that snuck out into the wild?

First Review here:

1 Like

Behringer nailed it with their promo; unpretentious nonselfconscious fun to be congratulated (a lesson to some of the ridiculous OTT hype you see from other synth/VST companies with their ‘awesome’ cosmic wonder movies to launch their latest fodder)

Nice little TB too … might need one just to entrance myself; pop open a bottle of olbas oil and release some endorphins from muscle memory of 30 years ago

7 Likes

I like it and I like its price even better. Never wanted the original but this may make my setup. I would be curious how td-3 sequencer out would translate/sound when driving other devices.

Tasty. Thank you Beringher.

I think I will be sticking with my Digitone for my acid needs.

2 Likes

Ordered the blue ugly one from dv247
EST end of nov which I don’t believe
£128 inc shipping…crazy.

1 Like

That’s less than I spend on breakfast!!

2 Likes

Club Crave.

F*ck, might buy one for some acid hip hop.

anyone know when they’ll be in da shopz?

2-3 weeks according to Thomann’s website.

2 Likes

No, there isn’t. Someone on Gearslutz did that as a mockup because they wanted a black or gold one.

3 Likes

I nearly did the same until I saw the black one.

Oh, really? How disappointing!

1 Like

I’m gettin nothin on thomann since about 3pm

https://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_td_3_sr.htm

1 Like

Ahhh too bad oh well that’s still cool, love the silver.

1 Like

Sorry to interrupt with an on topic post:

8 Likes

The distortion sounds awesome! I understand why some people really prefer the clean tone, but it’s pretty great to have the option built in and it’s not an all-or-nothing effect, so why not! Distortion on acid lines really sounds cool for buildups.

Urrrghhh!