Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

At the risk of getting my posts deleted for being OT I can say I’ve got both the DD and RV and I think they sound great. Midi is a boon too

1 Like

Post up the track Bunker

Here it is. Done in the style of the tunes I used to play out back in’t day

11 Likes

That’s effing ace mate

1 Like

Thank you! Not sure there’s much interest in those sort of tracks but I like them!

Mainly TD 3 for the synth parts apart from the piano and the band pass filtered breakdown which I did with the Bodyssey (filtering automated in DAW) and a mix of RD 8 and a 909 hat sample.

1 Like

How are you guys liking your TD 3’s? Im having lots of fun with mine :grinning:

4 Likes

I have 4 now hehe just ordered the Black one from Bax… only need silver now for the big poly chain :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Im just overdubbing. With the yellow one. Because its yellow :grin:

1 Like

Yellow is the best one :+1:

1 Like

Doesn’t sound to bad either!

First one I picked up yesterday. Plugged the black one in this morning and I just wasn’t feeling it… Back to the yellow one :+1:

Fessing up the black one was set to internal clock and I couldn’t be arsed plugging it into the computer when the yellow one was ready to go. Been triggering the TD 3 sequencer with the DN. Its got better buttons :smile:

Get a few more and poly chain them that’s my plan. 4 polychained and 1 (Yellow) on ACIEEEEED duty :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

Thank you! I hope…:see_no_evil:

You are welcome. Well done music… I like it.

1 Like

Drums are Digitone, synths are a bit of DN and a bit of Bodyssey plus the TD 3 lines and some samples.

2 Likes

Making me smile @Bunker with those tunes.
I can imagine them on an underground label back in the day with a touch of cross over appeal.
Nicely done.

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

But you can change the clock on the device?