Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

Its terrible the info they give (misinfo) ,dont give (any proper spec) and finally the story of behringer and Uli genius status in all that’s analog music history :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Already have the Red TD-3 for a few months, only 5 minutes ago I also ordered the TD-3 in Blue… be nice to have 2 of these hooked up.

The yellow one is limited but the black was on going, the announcement video clears that up, that’s why I wasn’t worried about it, no rush, but if that’s the case, well fuck.

1 Like

DV247 have the yellow TD-3 in stock I just ordered one 5 minutes ago. Here’s a link.

TD-3 Yellow

I already have Red and blue but was wanting the Yellow one for a while.

Rob

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. Acid smiley version ordered :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Blue TD-3 just arrived with UPS from Thomann… Yellow TD-3 is coming from DV247 says estimated 11th May…

1 Like

New arrival today from DV247

Only need the Black and Silver one now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just opened the box and yep the Yellow Acid TD-3 is a good looker

2 Likes

Anyone know the hardware key combo to change clock source directly on the unit? I see post from @acidhouseforall mentioning TAP + BACK , but I can’t seem to get that to work…

That’s function + tap + back, and then int, midi or usb.

Yes thank you! I am in idiot just found the page in manual that I passed over… Let’s goooooo!

1 Like

ive got
td-3 black.
td-3 blue. (i’m going to mod one of them)
tt303 mk1
tb-3
mam mb33 retro
and the rack version (havent used it).

i probably have enough 303,. (plus lots of plugins on mac/ios)

6 Likes

Nice I have Red, Blue and Yellow… Might get Black and Silver to complete the collection later this year.
My planning was to poly chain 3 of them and have 2 more separately single doing basslines

1 Like

mine arrived today. it’s so very yellow.
my rb-338 physical emulation is ready to rock.

7 Likes

Looks great, haven’t got mine out the box yet

Started a new track a couple of days ago that’s mainly RD8, TD3 and some Altern8 samples. On an old skool breakbeat vibe. It’s the first track I’ve done using the TD. Sounds great in the mix.

1 Like

Got the RD-8 here but damn I feel like that RD-9 is never gonna be released lol.
Also I haven’t set up my TD-3’s yet I’m wondering how the poly chaining works?
Does the first one in the chain control all others? Be nice some Acid House Chords.
I’m deffo going for all 5 colours, might be worth a nice amount in 20yrs hehe

1 Like

I’ve not chained my two together yet ( this track I’m working on is just overdubs so I’m recording individual parts at a time and sequencing them).

Did you see there was an update on the RD9 that someone linked to a few days ago. Folks seem to be criticising the kick drum sound and B seemed to have responded and are doing final tweaks so shouldn’t be far off now.

I’m gonna pick up one of the standard models (maybe silver) and mod it. I’m keeping the black and yellow standard I think.

Yeah I seen the video mate. In that video there was no hats either so maybe they haven’t got them right either OR Roland are giving them shit over the whole thing hehe.
I have a Rytm MKII but hardly use it much

1 Like

Re the Rytm, same here.

Only got mine in January, might sell it. Should still be worth £1,000+ might sell a few things actually but NOT the MPC X it’s my centrepiece… After the DD500/RV500 next for Polyend Medusa Ambient stuff