Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

Still waiting for mine to arrive :roll_eyes:

What kind of stand do you use for your td-3? Do you think Behringer will release a 2 tiers stand for td-3 and rd-6? :star_struck:

Got an email from Anderton saying the black will be here today :dancer:

1 Like

I love my red one but I’m curious if anyone are selling modded TD-3 or ship someone our vanilla TD-3’s and they can send it back with the mods. I know they’re simple to soldier in and the units are cheap. But I’m not confident in my soldiering.

2 Likes

With you today or in stock today?

1 Like

Yes mate delivered today

1 Like

Where are you based and what mods where yuo considering?

I’ve got some 1uf caps here and will get the 220 to do the rubber mod on my one

I’ve been looking at that one as well. I studied the mods that were listed on gear sluts and several of them look very tempting. I’ve got a mouser cart in building up to try some out if I get brave. I’m in the US.

Let us know if it does.

Cheers!

1 Like

1 Like

Look at that, ya bugger!

Might just order from Andertons and see what happens.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Haha cheers mate, good luck :muscle::+1:

5 Likes

Boo! Just remembered I need a Kenton Thru 5. Ordered that instead. Bday in May, so I’ll get one then (hopefully)

the TD-3 also sequencing a microKorg bass patch, drums from TR-8
1 Like

Love the sticker :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheers mate

It came with it

3 Likes

behringers music tribe community is one of the most disappointing forum experiences of my life, there doesn’t seem to be any behringer representatives operating within it and i assume they expect the community to solve all their own problems (not aware of any other customer service points of contact…) including questions about products and software only the developers would know… it make me realise just how special elektronauts is.

anyway, thats why i’m asking this here…

Finally got around to investigating the analog sync and trigger options.
I’m having a few head scratchers using sync in and want to check if anyone is using those features successfully on here, or if they are issues with my unit, expected functionality or (most likely) user issues. :slight_smile: sorry for long post.

I don’t have much analog gear to test with so the current setup is:
Boss DR110 trig out into TD3 sync in
TD3 CV or gate out into Boss RSD10 or MD Trig in
TD3 Midi Out into EH45000 looper Midi in

The Boss trig to sync in works as expected when in pattern mode and cycles through notes in chained patterns.
When in track mode my TD3 does not cycle through the pattern arrangement, just loops the first pattern. Can anyone replicate?

I investigated potential for the TD3 to convert sync in signal to midi clock into the 45000.
At first this didn’t work, but after connecting USB to trial sending TD3 USB midi to ableton it did work and sent midi clock from din midi out (the clock fluctuates as expected dependent on the sync in signal).
It continued to send midi out data correctly when the USB connection was removed.
However after a glitch (the sync in signal was really fast and it locked up) i reset the TD3 and it stopped sending midi start or clock to the 45000 when receiving sync in.
I haven’t yet tried connecting USB again to see if this what kick started it. Can anyone replicate?

If anyone’s looking, Bax are currently showing 142 Black Td-3’s in stock.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually read the TD-3 Info on the Behringer website? It’s horribly inaccurate and misleading, with a few naff photos for good measure.

My fave.

Very odd that someone gave the go ahead.

4 Likes

Welcome to the wonderful world of (micro-)stock photography.

2 Likes

welcome to the world of behringer

3 Likes