Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

Skipping cloning existing synths on the market discussions, the worst bit for some people is realizing that having the classics in a good-enough state won’t give them the talent their favorite tracks sizzled with.

3 Likes

Why not 303/303 instead? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So are we just doing math now? :thinking:

4 Likes

Agreed :slight_smile:

What?

1 Like

Sounds nice!

DIY though :diddly:

A friend found it on Behringers site. Its removed now, but here is a picture.

10 Likes

it’s… beautiful :kissing_smiling_eyes:

ah no it looks decent :slight_smile:
hope it’s got some new wacky sequencer features.

1 Like

16x poly chain^^

2 Likes

Hmm not really a fan. The amount of 303 clones are plenty; and this doesn’t seem to bring anything new to the table. Feels a bit like a simple cash grab by Behringer…

3 Likes

Would love to have seen something new added and an updated machine.

Not complaining though as someone wanting a 303 this will no doubt be a great option

2 Likes

agreed.

1 Like

NICE :upside_down_face:

I am not a 303 expert but this machine seems to offer some patch points and controls for the distortion unit and it also has midi in and out plus an usb-port.

1 Like

Yeah! I find it much more complete than other 303 clones !

loadsa people are gonna love the added distortion circuit. not me personally but it’s bound to be a ver popular addition.

4 Likes

Agreed. I prefer my Acid clean. Maybe just a touch of overdrive or reverb.

3 Likes

be cool if they updated the sequencer like if you could enter your notes in note mode then press function & accent / octave / slide to fill the sequence with random accents octaves and yes you guessed it…slides :smile:
n press em again to reshuffle kinda thing.
id like that very much.

2 Likes

sigh it looks ok, kinda hoped it didn’t … the re-303 still has my attention

1 Like

I think it looks ok too, but like every other 303 clone (and the TB-303 itself) it has the knobs too close together, I suppose they did this to give close visual design to the original.

Personally I’d like to see a 303 with sliders, and the tuning knob sufficiently far away from the filter cutoff to avoid messed up takes in the heat of the night :joy:
I guess if they had done sliders though they’d have been slated (for yet another reason). It will be interesting to see what Roland do about this one.

8 Likes