Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

If they’ve gone to the bother of moulding those Knobs and Buttons it would seem rude not to knock out a 606 next :wink: I’m really not into the full on acid lines/sound, but TM404 uses these sublimely, especially/even on Acidub (nothing better in recent years imho) - all programmed/processed nicely, but the core sound of these boxes is lovely

10 Likes

now waiting for the price… 200€ and it’s a no-brainer

2 Likes

“It will be interesting to see what Roland do about this one.”

cue the roland tb003
“now emulated to within an inch of its life”
#notchasingghostsbutemulatingtheshitoutofthem :smile:

5 Likes

16 Voice poly chain! :love_you_gesture:

I hope someone will do a video of the 16 voice poly, that would cool hhh

Once you go beyond 8 simultaneous acids the universe implodes, so 16 poly chain is frankly irresponsible and downright dangerous :rofl:

11 Likes

Never cross the streams

3 Likes

^ correctamundo!

im gonna tile my bathroom with TD-3’s

5 Likes

16 voice poly chain

11 Likes
1 Like

i didnt read the entire thread, but does the name suggest a launch of this November 8th?
3+3+2 = 8 / 3x3+2 =11 so thats the European order of dates 8/11 or in the US 11/8

if this has already been figured out in the thread above… then I’m just late to the game.

Also if its cheap, then I buying one just to get rid of the Roland redo version I have.

has to be fake that. random dude with 17 subscribers happens to have one ahead of release date. stock photos on loop :grin::+1:t3:
still, sounded good :slight_smile:

I have to say - not impressed…apart from the polychain. The Avalon is very safe :smiley:

Hmm sounds familiar :joy:

8 Likes

indeed. the “normal” non resonant bass sounds with these boxes is more tempting to me than the acid lines. Though I like them too.

The Risveglio Album by Alessandro Cortini is only TB303 + fx and sounds lovely

15 Likes

TB-03 with your favourite faderfox!

1 Like

It wasn’t profitable until now.

Why does almost everything Behringer clones ends up looking just slightly off? Only their Pro-1 looks sorta pretty.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it. We haven’t a proper sounding clone yet, and with Behringer able to fabricate their own transistors to match the originals that no one has been able to do, this might be the only real 303 available other than dropping 2k on an original.