Best way to setup ableton init

Hi!
I just redid my whole system and now I am wondering what would be the best way to setup my overbridge able stuff within an init project in ableton? I want to be able to use the internal sequencer as well as ableton to trigger the four synth engines. Also I need a performance channel to trigger sounds when stepping through presets. If I wasn’t using the plugin I would create an external instrument for each channel and send midi notes through there and grab audio from there. But with the plugin I am not sure how to do it. Do I need a separate midi and audio channel for each synth engine plus the channel holding the plugin or is there a more elegant way to do it? I suppose I can’t use several a4 plugins or can I?

I’ve up a preset for overbridge in ableton. Everything is covered, just drop it into your track

[ELEKTRON.als](
<div style=font-size:9px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;width:127px;font-color:#44a854;> upload files online)

thanks, unfortunately I can’t download the file. the page keeps refreshing after i entered the code :frowning:

Put your file in the media section of the site.

Peace

1 Like

I can’t - the file isn’t online anywhere.

you can get it from dropbox for a few days

Elektron.als

If anyone has a better location for this to be uploaded please comment

1 Like

I sent the admins a note about offering some hosting to allow us to upload directly to the site. No hyperlinking necessary.

As the site is still new lets see what they say.

Peace