Blofeld sequenced by TB-3?

I think that a single voice on the Evolver is better than a single voice on the Blofeld, but you have 16 voices on the Blofeld. In my opinion you can do more on the blofeld with it´s 16 parts, using a single MIDI note.
On the blofeld you can create multi instrument sequences, drum patterns, chords (I mean all the chords, using keymap and velocity map to change third min/maj and 7th min/maj), you can create up to 16 completely different digital textures and layer them on different keys so you can have independent access to each one (or groups of them), and all controlled from a single MIDI note. (for some extra books, you can unlock it to upload your own samples also.)
So AdamJay, is up to you to decide if you want those extra features. If not, the Evolver will be the choice for single voice features , now if you want any of the above mentioned extras go for the Blofeld.

Good looking out on the Evolver. It is indeed a powerful synth but I think I’ve got the analog sound covered with Analog Four.

I’m wondering how far I could push a new electribe into Blofeld territory. No wavetables but plenty of voices and its own sequencer to layer it all.

GAS hurts.

Electribe is apparently good for sequencing and workflow but it probably can’t compare to the blofeld sound-wise.Sound design can be very advanced with the blofeld. Not sure if you really need it tho.

Buy both (or borrow) and sell the worst after heavy sampling sessions? :imp:

GAS should be recognized as an addiction.

This a a GASUI GAS class