Board games recommendations

Well, board games can be a good investment, i have several which got rare over the last years. I did let go Galaxy Defenders, but now i miss it, and there are no others like it, or replacements for it. And ist hard to get it again 2nd hand.

1 Like

you should have tried to get that drumatix with this strategy!

Is mille bornes a board game? that was the one when I was a kid. Teach you not to trust cars!

1 Like

The loop is excellent !
Sometimes hard to beat though ! Its main drawback is that it’s somewhat too abstract and referenced to bring in more casual and younger types of players…My kids really don’t get it.

We had lot’s of fun with trek 12 amazonia recently, quick, technical, easy to learn and not limited in player numbers…I still have to beat my wife who always managed to be a bunch of points ahead until now…

I pledged for the last star realms rise of empires last year, should come in in July…

I’m discussing deep rock galactic since I’m a big fan of the videogames ( 350 hours in ).

Epic tiny dinosaurs is on my radar…

5 minutes dungeon is always up to play with kids, along chakras…

We are in the middle of clank!legacy campaign, overall nice and fun experience ! Still have to test the 6 players expansion and the curse of the mummy which is the only one we don’t own.

1 Like

If you play with kids - and like rpg elements … this looks pretty fun.