Bought a Nintendo Switch

Eastward looks pretty cool, but that’s one of the games where I don’t mind waiting a few months for a big sale discount.

1 Like

Nintendo’s got a big sale now and Eastward’s part of it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has anyone played Shin Megami Tensei V?

1 Like

Where are you seeing that :thinking:

Plenty of Triple A physical games on sale

I bought unpacking and huntdown in the sale the other week. Unpacking was fa fa fresh but rather short. Huntdown is cool but causes a lot of swearing during the boss fights….

1 Like

Nintendo e-store. Discounts mayhem right now.

Eastward is not part of any sale. At least here in Finland it’s not. I’d buy it in a heartbeat if it was.

Nor here in Australia.
Must be region specific sales.

Which is really shit. Its the internet …

I did, for a little while, but lost interest in it. I was super hyped for it but I am not sure if it was too grindy for me, too samey for me, or what. It was pretty early on, so maybe it gets better as you develop the story.

For reference I loved SMT IV but the overworld traversal was a mess so I never finished.

I purchased Hyper Light Drifter, Dead Cells, and Death’s Door. The first two are rocking my world. Saving the last one for later.

5 Likes

As a totally non-critical side note, why do so many people purchase things rather than buy them. Think of all the syllables you’d save.

3 Likes

sounds fancier innit!

That game.

Still moved by it.

One of those I wish I’d been in the dev team.

1 Like

Anyone played Disco Elysium? Some glowing reviews around. And discounted at the moment

Could be one for @Ryan actually

1 Like

I’ve played it. Its pretty compelling! I just have to be in the right mindset for it.

Love the soundtrack

1 Like

Sad. I think I might not like it too. Shame, because it does look nice…

Did you like Persona 5?

1 Like

I loved Persona 3 and 4. Never played 5 because it has some Topics that are too dark for me in a game and it is also supposed to be VERY long (says the one that has over 200 hours in Elden Ring :laughing:).

2 Likes

I have those on my wish list. Neither are in the sale so… still waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was waiting for the sale to hit here too, after seeing news about the sale in the UK.

…but then again, Oz is always getting shafted on pricing so… :laughing:

1 Like

Dead Cells never quite got to me. I don’t mind the rogue loop and the action was solid, but I do like myself a story to go with it.

But really, a strong open-world experience is my thing. Breath of the Wild and Hyper Light Drifter is where it’s at. And no goddam platform puzzles. That killed Hollow Knight for me.

2 Likes