Browser's keyboard shortcut - pain in the ***

this is something i’ve tried to avoid for a long while now but is really getting on my nerves lately… :expressionless:
so, i’m writing a reply message (actually, was doing that and this happened) and accidentally…you know, when you are typing pretty fast and want to copy and paste something (selecting the text with shift+alt+left/right cursor) but instead of the right key combination, you hit the one that makes the browser go back one page :dizzy_face: …well, that’s exactly what happens to me once in a while and it’s pretty annoying, especially if you’ve been writing a looong reply message, because it means that the browser goes back one page and the popup window in which i’m typing the text just disappears, loosing all the content…and well, i need to retype the text once again from the beginning, which is ok for short messages but a pain in that place when it’s something more than just a couple of lines…

so, would it be possible to simply disable the ‘previous page’ behavior (or any which would make the browser navigate away from the popup window) when typing a message so to save my mental integrity? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes please, it’s just a few lines in jQuery.

Just bind a popup-survey to window.unload and preventDefault on cancel…