Buchla LEM218 v3

yeah, I have a 208c and six modules in a 10U SAModular case, plus a 218 LEM v3 to control it all. it’s hard not to choose that over a 50th Anniversary Easel. and it was less cash.

2 Likes

My 208c is in the Buchla boat and may or may not stay there. I’ve ordered a SAModular boat and panels for the 208r. I’ll probably put them on a 2-tier stand with 218 on the table in front on them. I bought a Programmer card and an embed kit, but the angle is weird and I’ve not bothered to use them. It’ll be worse on a stand. I never save my synth patches, so it hardly matters. :grimacing:

1 Like

Off topic but did you get the Roland Klinkenberg Easel aux Card ? I’m thinking about getting one.

I have not! so far, I haven’t felt the need to get any cards, since for the most part I have 200e modules that do what I’d want them for. other than things like the VCS3 card (unless I get the SoundFreak modules…). I’m sure I will eventually though, because obviously this would then free up those modules. and likely there’s some cards I don’t know of. there’s a lot of them…

it looks like an excellent card though! and a fair price for what you’re getting.

2 Likes