Can Digitakt send envelope via midi and convert to cv

Hello,
I want to use my Digitakt with Eurorack and minimize my setup as much as possible.
Is it possible to send the Digitakt track envelope via midi into the MIDI - CV converter? Also what about LFOs via midi?
Another thing I wanted to know,
Is it possible to use the sound source inside Digitakt directly from my Eurorack VCO and manipulate it inside Digitakt using the filter, amp, envelopes effects, etc… ? I know I can do it in A4 but I couldn’t find information about Digitakt.

Thanks

Hi, and welcome!

Each of DT’s 8 MIDI tracks has an LFO that can be assigned to any CC or MW/PB/AT/BC. You can point more than one MIDI track to the same MIDI channel to add an LFO per MIDI track.

MIDI track notes are going to send a gate/note/velocity rather than an envelope.

The options on the LFO can create some basic envelope shapes as a workaround, in a pinch: with the MIDI track, set the LFO T[rigger] on, and single- or half-cycle waveforms , possibly with the LFO fade out (half-ramp + fade is a decent AHD), all to a CC value that your MIDI-to-CV module can send to a VCA.

Feeding audio back from Eurorack to DT is what you control by the IN L+R on the mixer (FUNC + MASTER x3), and you’ve got level, pan, reverb and delay sends, (which I like to control via MIDI Loopback to the FX channel for freeze delay, looping, resampling incoming audio, etc).

1 Like

Thank you!

about the last part,
I can control the level, pan, sends but not use the filter and amp envelope ?