Can signatures be added?

I miss signatures. It’s a great way of personalising things. Can they be added? Or are they in a section I haven’t found yet?

Havent seen signatures yet…
then again… you got your own personal soundcloud thingie under each post…
judging by my statistics, more people clicked on that player, then they did on the linkie in my signature on eu…

so hmmm … that’s an interesting development… do I wanna make people smile with a one liner… or do I want people to hear my stuff…

I wouldn’t say no to signatures though… I might not be the funniest comedian in the world… I like a good one-liner… some of you are hilarious…

Before your reply I listened to your track twice as it was on a loop. It sounds very different when not watching the video’s you make. Nice mix.

I know what you mean about the one liners, maybe letting the music speak instead is a unique evolution. I’m into that.

Sometimes I wonder if the clippies are to distracting from the music…
but I like it… its a nice way of staying creative when I don’t feel so musically inspired… or did it just sound different due to youtube artifacts?? any thoughts about that ? (sorry to derail your topic a bit)

but yeah, a unique evolution… nice way of putting it… I dig it

Its not the quality it’s just the addition of visuals that change the experience. Like the difference between a book and a film. Your animations are great btw I just noticed that my experience was different.

I wish signatures would come back too. Great way of checking out other people’s work and also getting the word out about your own stuff.

I like the Profile format. If someone fines what you say interesting, then perhaps they’ll view your profile to find out more.

^ agree with Jon9…I’m not a big fan of sigs. If they’re not distracting, they’re certainly repetitive. Sometimes they’re funny, but not after the 100th time you see them. Much prefer the minimalist look & feel of this site. Also, there’s the soundcloud sig and profile for more info.

Speaking of distracting, am I the only one with the Homer Simpson nuclear neon green themed avatar? Everyone else seems to use dark or light monoshaded images…there’s always that one guy at the party!

Your flourescent Buddha is a bit intense but it beats the disturbing baboon mirror image at Elektron-users so I’ve been keeping my mouth shut.

(signed)
Monochromatic hipster

lmao, fuck that! pointing at you

I admit it’s a disturbing looking monkey (but not a baboon):

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/dr-congo-new-monkey

…but everything pales in comparison to Nedavine’s freaky avatar!!