Can you assign a sample to a track from +Drive?

Apologies for the beginner question…

It seems like every time I want to load a sample I have to browse/load it twice, once from +drive to sound pool, and then from sound pool to track. Is there not a quick way to load straight from +drive to track?

Hold FUNC + hold SRC + press YES

3 Likes

Thanks! I knew there must be a way. So just select an empty slot and hit yes let’s you load straight from +drive

1 Like

Oh man that’s so much better than the only trick I learned for that before of turning SAMP and hitting FUNC+YES thank you

1 Like

FYI, this button combo is not working since 1.50

I guess it’s a small price to pay for all those new features we got with this update

Hmmm I think it was a really essential workflow that they’ve taken away. I think it’s a big price to pay. Surely they could have found another combo for the new functionality?

I think it’s massive to lose this and, as far as I know, they haven’t offered a replacement key combo for this exact function. They should.

I was also confused by this change, I was using this combo a lot. Anyway just press src, highllight the slot with encoder D and press yes, it does the same thing!

1 Like