Cats

Neelix the poor thing didn´t make it. :frowning: He way lying on the floor with very low temperature and bareley breathing this morning. The doctor checked him and said that he had several serious problems like a defective lung and a failing cardiovascular system and a viral infection. I am very sad, he was such a loveley and mindful cat in the two days he stayed here. This is the last picture of Neelix, I took it yesterday evening.

14 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. I lost a companion of 12 years… it’s hard going.

2 Likes

So sorry, even a short relationship hurts, if ended this way … RIP Neelix

1 Like

Oh no!..I’m so sorry :frowning:
At least he had a good loving home to spend his final days. He looked happy.

4 Likes

Exactly, it’s so fortunate he spent his last days in a good home.

4 Likes

Fiszy

12 Likes

Thank you guys!

5 Likes

My little rascal Miles trying to get into the groove.

14 Likes

So hard to lose them and the lots of pain from missing the love you shared :hugs:

17 Likes

Finally got Mae to keep me company…

15 Likes

Our cats look like cousin! :joy::joy::joy:

Hahaha…totally. Mines an asshole tho HAHAHA. he just throws cute to protect his ass…so cute!

1 Like

Meet Aranis!
He’s 9 months old and an absolute cream.

19 Likes

Ok, an evening with the little fella and I’m in love…

I hadn’t had a cat for 13 years, I’m so happy to have one again… And it’s clearly a gentle one :heart_eyes_cat:

24 Likes

I have company on the couch today while I’m catching up on forums.

15 Likes

15 Likes

So I had a rare hour to myself on the sofa and thought I’d have an hour on the new M:C., but within a milliseconds of sitting down Chainsaw here had other ideas!
I’ve been away a lot recently so haven’t got the heart to shoo her off!

17 Likes

My dude, his Twin brothers around somewhere but this guy I can’t shake. They’re both so cool and social, never thought I’d be a cat guy after my dog.

19 Likes

Cat’s are the best. Prove me wrong. Suckas that don’t have them say “cat’s suck man, they dgaf about you.” Well I hope there’s a special place in hell for these dickheads.