Cats

Just reading this thread is making my allergies act up… :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

I was highly allergic to cats. Even tested and confirmed. I mean wheezing bad. I forced myself through it and now have no more allergies to any cat.

1 Like

I was tested too. Then spent the next 6 months, heavily medicated and living with two cats (well, one fat floof and one puma basically…) for one of the most miserable times of my life. The stupid shit you do for girls…

I did not get over it (my allergies, not the girl), and am still highly allergic today (to cats, and also probably that particular girl…).

1 Like

M:C arrived. He’s either excited or already jealous of the attention it’ll be getting.

20 Likes

27 Likes

This is Cecilio after he read the Octatrack manual for the first time.

12 Likes

Looks like a standoff developing for top spot in the spare room…

5 Likes

That was me after about 8 pages. He’s a legend for finishing it…:+1:

1 Like

look quite similar

7 Likes

Miaows will tear us apart

1 Like

Claws usually tearing me apart :smile_cat:

3 Likes

I know my cat well enough to attach my newly made bass traps to the wall immediately after putting them up.

Adding a more true to color picture for @sezare56

16 Likes

Yeah, that was always gonna happen😂 I bet the cat watched you put them up…waiting…

1 Like

These colors, man… You have taste!

1 Like

Thanks! I want my room to be nice for me to look at when I’m making music.
I added some new fabric to the bottom ones as well now (no cat this time :confused: )

8 Likes

Blue and Red? Sorry it’s too patriotic for me! :smile:
Can’t stand that kind of blue for some reasons. Change it to any other color and it’s perfect for me. Elegant cat!

1 Like

Weird sleeping position.

(3 different pictures with the same position proving it if needed!)

18 Likes

Mine is in her favourite spot. Curled up on the set top free view box. They’re cranks that’s for sure :joy:

1 Like

Probably trying to tell me something.

11 Likes

More cowbells?

8 Likes