Cats

Giuliano’s favourite box.

10 Likes

Myles and Garrett’s favorite box.

13 Likes

I never let my cats out. Safer. They can soak up sun from the windows, watch the birds…
They aren’t going outside to get run over.

Maybe if I lived in the country, but then you have fleas, ticks…preds. My mum lost 3 cats to coyotes. It hard finding clumps of fur a leg, a head. :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard that. As long as the cats are happy indoors that’s great. Do you do anything special to prevent them escaping from doors or windows?

Make sure my apt is off ground level. Get a non attached patio if I can (not this time). Screens on windows.

Feed em on time and give them plenty of attention and play time.

After a while they think they want out, but it’s big out there. If you have a door to open, wait a while…outside will get big and scary and with you watching they ‘probably’ won’t go for it.

I did have one that got out three times. Asshole. But in about 2-3 days of not finding food…he knew where to come back to eat :slight_smile:

As I said, mine have all been indoor only and they live long (too long :/) happy lives. Shortest I’ve had was 17 years. Longest 24.

2 Likes

Two indoor cats, one outdoor cat.

My inside ones live a life of pure luxury. Four houses, two countries. No issues ever, but they got trained from kitten age.

Sad thing is, they have no idea how good they’ve got it.

2 Likes

I just love this thread! :heart_eyes:

My 19 jears old lady:

14 Likes

Need some help to rewire your studio?

13 Likes

A little bit grumpy because, in his humble opinion, it is past dinner time and servant is too busy coding to feed him.

15 Likes

Random, ill-fitting cardboard box vs luxurious cat bed.

16 Likes

I like that name. It literally means Black in Japanese.

5 Likes

My son has started learning Japanese during the confinement. Hasn’t stopped since!

Btw, how would you say “small Kuro”?

1 Like

Classic ! ^^

I’ve asked myself what was the reason Elektron has their manuals in Japanese. Just found one.

15 Likes

New addition to our household…

He’s confined to one room at the mo. I’ll put some more snaps on when I’ve introduced him to my kit :grin:

H

13 Likes

So serious! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Waiting for da beats…

On top of his game…

And he’s exhausted😜

11 Likes

An old soul if ever I’ve seen one

1 Like

My Japanese is probably not as good as your son’s at this point but “Chibi Kuro” is one possibility

“little” = Chibi = ちび

I was a fan of Shironeko - the “Zen Cat” - and his “sons” for a while, Kuro being his actual son. Two of the other boys are both named Chibi.

1 Like