Cats

Well not mine either. I’m on cat 16, and I’ve only had one that was “accepting” (used loosely) being on a leash. And yes you don’t walk a cat…it walks you. But, there’s no way I would put a cat in a situation where if it needed to bolt where it would freak out even more not being able to get away. Tho he was “okay” to be on a leash, i would never chance it…a car, a dog…,anything that might set the cat off would be bad. Add that it won’t be able to run and being trapped would panic and make things MUCH worse.

As for kittens, no…you do not walk a kitten. Dude come on. You start putting the harness on them to get used to something foreign being wrapped around them. Graduate to the leash, holding it inside. And when big enough…walk.

And as for dragging a cat :thinking: this was inside for about 5 feet on carpet. I put the leash on his, he went all dead weight, flopped on his side and wouldn’t move haaahahaha. He did have fun being dragged around the room. But there was no way he was gonna stand up.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Wow really appreciate the time to tell your story and tips!Thanks!

1 Like

LMAO :joy:

I live in Greece…Any chance to take Baghee to the beach?

I don’t know Baghee so I couldn’t say. Maybe not as the first attempt? Take them around your neighborhood first to see how they react to the outside. If they’re chill in the neighborhood then they’ll probably be chill at the beach.

But the sun, smells and an endless litter box? What’s a cat not to like?

1 Like

Does Baghee like water?

I heppen to have recently watched this video of a cat who loves water, but they keep him on a leash at the beach because they are afraid he will run into the water. (I like the sound track with this video too.)

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions guys!I’ll take it one step at a time…

BWAHAHAHA…

9 Likes

them elektron get warm quick

11 Likes

New kitten in the place.
Name is 黒 (“Kuro”).

Once a day, he hides in a dark place and can’t be found for half an hour…

He’s of course very active during the night…
:yawning_face:

16 Likes

He’s like mine!

17 Likes

Such a nice little setup. @Rics Are thay Adam A7x’s or A5s ?

7 Likes

Classic A7 bought in 2008.

Currently dismantled, the Monomachine and the Machinedrum were ergonomically not well placed. Too much high placed for my arms. And I hate gym.
Soon an Octatrack or an MPC Live will require some space, so I’m studying a new gear placement, probably helped via a new small table.

2 Likes

How many of you have indoor-only cats? Currently live in a London flat with no garden so the cat would have to be indoors, just trying to get a sense of how OK they are with that etc. One thing that strikes me as would be annoying is having to keep windows closed etc. in case the cat escapes, is that a thing?

3 indoor cats in London. We have a garden but they are allowed out with us only. I guess it’s easier if they’re used to being indoor acts since they were kittens.

2 Likes

Oh yes !

1 Like

Kuro’s favorite box.

8 Likes