Cats

I think this might be a relict from the medieval, where people thought that black cats were companions for witches, bringing bad luck, carried evil spirits etc. Black cats were often killed and nearly wiped out.

I also find that black cats are beautiful.

4 Likes

Last Monday we helped Skinny to go to the eternal barbecue, where the chicken is always grilled, not boiled, and the naps are long and frequent. I miss him to bits.

6 Likes

Not everybody hates that Aira green

30 Likes

Matrix cat! Not real. :content:

4 Likes

Beauty is in the eyes…

1 Like

That is an amazing picture!!

My hero, Ruth…
Back in September he was struck down by some unknown illness that left him partially paralyzed in his front legs. We still do t know what caused it as the next steps in finding out a possible cause would have cost thousands of dollars we do not have. His blood work all came back negative for any of the blood borne, and easily treatable, diseases.
Whatever it was/is, it changed him. Without being able to extend his front legs fully he had to learn him to walk all over again. He did this without feeling sorry for himself, or wallowing in any sort of self pity. He just figured out how to go on.
Yesterday he climbed up the side of the wood shed and got onto the roof and was so proud of himself up there. I am grateful for every day I have with him. It’s amazing how these little souls enter our lives and can teach us so much about love and life.

18 Likes

Hear…hear my friend :cat:

2 Likes

N°4 has landed…

20 Likes

Sorry for your loss, mate. Rest in paws, dear Skinny.

1 Like

New decoration for the kitchen :joy::joy::joy:

22 Likes

Jazz wants to know what I’m working on it seems

(or he just wants his food)

16 Likes

Enough cats.
Dog coming up to stir all this :slight_smile:

15 Likes
6 Likes

18 Likes

Tana enjoying a gig from Nyege Nyege 2020.

She watched about half the set before she gave up on sitting, climbed into my lap, and then positioned herself so she could still see the screen.

15 Likes

Lottie aka Petit Chouchou.
Black british short hair, purrer extraordinaire, 6am alarm clock.

23 Likes

Lilli’s not happy with AR pads bug

7 Likes

Voids are the best! I’ve never had one but I’ve loved every one that I’ve met <3

2 Likes

Bacchus (brown tabby) and The Kaiser (Angora). Both have since passed. I miss my boys dearly. It’s been a few years. Not in a place where we can have cats but looking to buy a house near the end of 2022. So, who knows… =^.^= =^.^=

14 Likes