Cats

22 Likes

Wasted!

Yeah. Such a shame. Same for my Digo. Always drunk. Last time he slept like this :

16 Likes

this brute is a fixture in my studio…

15 Likes

Newest member of the family (TJ)! Adopted him after our previous black cat passed away.

23 Likes

Black cats are the best cats.

7 Likes

that is a handsome devil by the way.

1 Like

Agreed and he’s amazingly soft! A bit of a nibbler when he likes you though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have one, for sure. :content:

1 Like

This is from quite a while ago so I hope didn’t post it already. From the last time we had a foster kitten. “Bean” wanted to help make a beat.

25 Likes

21 Likes

I’m dying!

Also, I just realized who you are…

1 Like

Howdy lol

The new black Octatrack is cool, but I have the old grey mk2, so I was happy to welcome this little grey russian blue kitten to my home last week. Her name is Onerva, named after one of the great Finnish modernist poets.

22 Likes

21 Likes

This holds true to the softness to bitey-ness ratio theorem I’ve been working on.

1 Like

I want to :heart_decoration: this 10 more times

1 Like

Bean the foster kitten went to a good home. If I remember correctly he went to an older woman with an elderly one-eyed Pug who loves cats. I will ask my partner if she can find a photo of Bean where he ended up. We try to keep track of our fosters for a while to make sure they are OK.

3 Likes

I call her “Quiz”.

21 Likes

This is Mr. Bunny Butt aka Mr Bun Bun. He has a bob tail hence the name. He is a feral we feed and shelter. A while back he injured one of his toes. It started to look bad, and we had never been able to trap him to get him neutered, so we tried again and got him.

He got fixed and had to have a toe amputated due to “severe infection” (wording from his chart). He got to spend 7 days recovering in my studio. He wasnt happy to be caged but he ate every lick of food we gave him (which was a lot lol). He has been returned outside and still visits the porch for his breakfast and dinner <3

19 Likes