Cats

20 Likes

He’ll be moving in soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

We would probably let him in even though we’ve said the five we have inside are too many lol

For those who ignore it: it is not that a smart thing to host two males.
Although they might be gentle with each other at times, you usually end with one owning the house territory, which is heartbreaking.

Our prince Aranis is the one usually out 🥲

14 Likes

Our cat Malenki - she likes to get up close and personal to the radiator while it’s blasting out the heat…

14 Likes

It can be problematic. Once a lost cat came in our garden, dying for food. We kept it for a while. He was below one year old, but we had to give it to someone else, because he became dominant over our cat, not staying home.

On the opposite, everything seems ok now with the 2 cats our neighbour found, one year ago (they were about 3 months, a male, and a female).

Today’s problem : a cat visit our home regularly, eating food, territorial pissing…even lying on the floor.
Any advice? I’m about to catch and bring him 20 km away!

4 Likes

Found this out the hard way, brought two brothers home as kittens. One tries to be king. I do my best to leverage the fellas but I don’t think they understand what I’m saying.

3 Likes

Ahah

I’ve been told inserting a third cat in the equation change such behavior.

3 Likes

Plant catnip in your neighbour’s bushes. The cat will stay over there :hugs:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have been able to split them up even knowing that, no way. When we saw them we were told they are twins boys and share the same birthday as our twin sons. It was meant to be!

Not sure why the pic is sideways upon upload, to lazy to fix.

[mod edit: fixed ;)]

12 Likes

They look Siamese, somehow…

3 Likes

“Porch Cat” has been hanging out with us on the porch for a couple weeks. Not feral, loves belly pets.
Either dumped, stray, or is one of the many neighborhood outdoor cats and just using us for the occasional extra meal.

My wife and I are both super allergic to cats, so he can’t come inside, heh, and we “glove up” for affection time.

He doesn’t squad around with the other cats from one street over. Appears to be neutered.
I’ll buy some flea & tick treatment for him if he keeps hanging around. Probably get him a nice little bin with some blankets too.

My wife’s never had a cat, and is really into having a porch cat. I’ve always liked affectionate cats that my friends had, but the very few I’ve had were not affectionate. So I’m into it to.
I could easily make a little heated outdoor shelter for him if he’s still around through to next winter.

He seems to really like how our porch has some privacy but with peep holes he can survey the neighborhood through, lots of people walking dogs and what not.
Usually when he gets comfortable he just hangs out on top of the rail.

16 Likes

I am realizing the reason i never got too much done with the Maschine probably wasn’t the gear itself… :rofl:

19 Likes

Had to spend more time with the Purr Maschines :wink:

3 Likes

Can’t resist :

3 Likes

16 Likes

23 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Dude is fixed but decided to spray/mark on 3 spots on our new exterior siding. Little bastard.
I get that he is just trying to claim his territory but c’mon dude. :smirk_cat:
We don’t feed any others, no need to worry, little man.

Posting this cute photo helps me offset the frustration.

19 Likes

He’s got a cool face!

2 Likes