Cats

I think so too. Something real “wild” about his nose.
He loves us, and we love him. But honeymoon wained a bit when we saw the pee spots.
And he’s outdoor, so it’s not like we can catch him in the act. Ah well.

If you didn’t catch him…how do you know it’s him?

Perhaps the presence of his new scent has caused locals to remark their turf :thinking: :hugs:

My wife caught him doing it once.

But you make a good point, time for candid camera.

1 Like

What a nice crazy cat!

Visually problematic?
It doesn’t seem a bad thing for me if you want to keep him. Did you planned an operation if not already done? It calms territorial pissing.

One cat is still coming almost every night in our home, pissing in the living room…
We have 3 useless cats to defend the house!
We need a plan, every night we’re too tired to make something !

And I feel you about allergies, my brother and my brother in law a very allergic to cats…

2 Likes

Which one?

1 Like

Already done, that’s what I meant by “he’s fixed”. I suppose I didn’t realize that was an idiom until just now.

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Ok I didn’t know that expression for cats !
Btw maybe appart from music / audio things, my English is limited!

3 Likes

Get a fix, your English will come back and maybe your Swedish too.

1 Like

Yeah, I hesitated to write “I need a fix”, but it seems risky for my balls, no?
Well, I don’t particularly need them anymore, but I stopped territorial pissings anyway ! :content:

8 Likes

1st one, with the Jack Nicholson “Shining” face.

Honestly I thought it’s the same kitty on both pics : )

This ^

1 Like

I’m sure in his mind, AdamJay’s naughty boy already thinks he one of these giants

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKTwqhxMYiP/

though if one of those pissed it be the nastiest thunderstorm ever

3 Likes

My son will love this kind of photomontage, I guess I will have to do some! :content:

1 Like
5 Likes

Nursing a stray

18 Likes

20 Likes

A queen looking at…

A drunk king…

19 Likes

…wearing the queen’s crown too :thinking: :smile_cat:

4 Likes

HEADS UP TO ALL CAT PEOPLE:

Some of you may know this…some may not. We did not, so I’d like to inform…

DO NOT give your cats fat from beef/pork. We gave our cats the tiniest little bits of fat from a steak as a treat, cooked, and one of our cats almost died. Cats cannot process high saturated fats (not all of course, I’ve given my other cats fat), and will give them pancreatitis. We were fortunate, in that, after 2 days in hospital she was able to come home. Very worn out, but happy to be home.

We had no idea. We’ve also been told tuna as well. Along with the usual suspects, milk, chocolate, grapes, breads. But fat is a bad one. We almost lost her :frowning:

She’s good now tho :+1:t6:

10 Likes