Cats

Thanks for warning.

My queen ask for it every morning since I gave some. I drink chocolate almost every day, that’s provocating. We give her very little, but it’s probably bad!?

Not really. A tiny bit of chocolate isn’t bad.
Chocolate bar is terrible. The amount in milk is negligible. But milk gives them the trots.

They say grapes are bad, meanwhile I fed my Korat grapes all his life. He lived to 24. (I won’t do that again tho. I only found out about grapes after he was gone)

It’s a cat by cat thing. Just be wary. One of our cats was fine with the steak fat the other almost died. I’m not rolling those dice with any cat again. 4K hospital bill and the grief over what we almost did to her ain’t worth the tasty little treat.

It’s best to give cats cat treats. That’s why I believe we now have cats that live into their 20s vs cats that use to have a 10-15 year life span.

5 Likes

I just give her some milk, milk with chocolate powder* is for me! :content:
We should stop soon, but she’s very talkative and convicing (eyes trickery).

*Maybe a specific name for that…

2 Likes

18 Likes

22 Likes

“hello, my name is LUNA, i’m the Queen of King Tao, the cat of my daddy but Tao left us when i was young, but my dad is protecting me & i love my daddy !”

“like u can see i believe he loves me too, he is a dj, and a little musician… ahaha(meow) … but i like him :heart_eyes_cat:, so… i composed this, voilà… PUMP UP the VOLUME !”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bLX9APzKnE

(Hey all !!!) … this is my cate… LUNA ! <3 … she is 11… she a (MY) GODDESS!!! and she’s better than me padding the Waldorf Blofeld… :heart_eyes_cat:

, apart that, im lounging in the night… i receive my OT2 (fresh) tomorrow morning… dunno if i can sleep…

PS: Luna & me r linked (spiritually, very very very !!!)… “what-she-say” that’s what she thinks i believe… know her more than anyone… :slight_smile:

edit: … and this is my lovely King-of-the-street Tao… he is in paradise.

• Luna on the sofa… :slight_smile:

13 Likes

This is Leo. He’s our 6th cat. Probably the most affectionate feline I’ve ever met.

17 Likes

Feline (female*) are very close-to, compared to my cat that was SO proud out lol ! Luna my cate is my 2nd cat, and a GODDESS! Cats are gods… NORMAL they were venered/divine in Ancients Egyptia !

Lovely ! what i love the most in Luna (& cats) is her regard/eyes… it’s only pure inconditional Love.

(never imagined that…)

ange ou démon… AHAAA…

Just an Angel !

8 Likes

Octacat/Catmind

18 Likes

the famous “bag-bed” hihi :slight_smile: <3

I got a Digitone today! My sound design assistant Onerva was impressed by the box and climbed in immediately when I took the Digitone out.

23 Likes

Oh wow! Nice kitty…Russian Blue or Korat. I call blue, I think I see rings on the tail?

Those two are my fave breeds.

1 Like

Russian blue, yes! Soon 6 months old. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a Russian and a Korat at one point. Great kitties. :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

1 Like

Cat battles

8 Likes

Bear

17 Likes

Cat vs Marvel

24 Likes

Helping cleaning the most hidden spots in the house…

Helping with the puzzle…

What would we do without him?

18 Likes