Cats

sprinkles or pickles or mr pickles or mr sprinkles or Pringles / Prongles you can call him one of those !

27 Likes

Logan’s Run…

“You know, they’ve each got three names. Yes. The naming of cats is a difficult matter, it’s just not one of your holiday games; You may think at first that I am mad as a hatter when I tell you that each cat’s got three different names. See, they got their ordinary name and then they got their fancy name. And that makes two names, doesn’t it? And now it’s got a third name. Can either of you two guess what that third name is? (beat) Come on! (beat) Above and beyond, there’s one name that’s left over, and this is the name you never will guess. The name that no human research can discover, but the cat itself knows, and never will confess.”

My cats have three names as well…
The name my girl gave them
The name I gave them
Their mutated name I came up with

Maverick
Rocky
Rockford

Kimba
Bone
Boodeet

21 Likes

What are these uncomfortable small keys keyboards ?

Ah, much better.

19 Likes

Love those colors.

2 Likes

This is Miranda Purr & her brother Jupiter. They’re not normally this cursed.

24 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/m9S_jbuqIm8

6 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Gino got a new blanket.

20 Likes

My wife has been pushing to get a second cat. I have finally accepted, and we are now looking for little female cats…

Look at this beauty:

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

28 Likes

I’m so pissed off. The actual “owner” doesn’t want us to let the cat out. Like living a life chasing birds and mice is not something we can want for such a marvel.

I’m so frustrated right now.
We already had a cat for 15 years.
For us cats live their life, they are not our things, we have the biggest respect for such beautiful creatures.

6 Likes

If you take her, you decide after, no ? Would they check your cat’s life ?

They seem to be willing to judge us on our will to keep the cat in-house.
I’m furious.

Promise you will…then don’t :wink:

In Canmore AB we let the cats out. They lived and died as they should. Most of our cats were eaten by coyotes or wolves. But my city cats have stayed inside. I don’t think death by vehicle or someone’s dumbass dog is fair.

4 Likes

I thought these cat ladders in Switzerland were cool…

4 Likes

We had a 15-year old cat, back in Belgium.
She had lived her whole life in apartments.
The day she discovered what a garden was, she seemed so much more lively, her end of life was happy.
We promised ourselves we would never ever put a cat in jail.

Of course we have our times of fear for our cat when he hasn’t returned for a day, nowadays. But loosing freedom for safety is a bargain I’m not ready to make. Ever.

3 Likes

If I let my cat outside she would probably be dead in a few hours, you must live in a nice area :-).

2 Likes

Yes indeed. The neighborhood is calm, very few cars, and lots of cat lovers ^^

We used to have a cat that was a hunter, he would go to the forest that is a km from here and bring a rabbit or two every week.
Our current one stays closer to the house, which is way safer.
We still have a little bird or a mouse but it’s rather rare…

2 Likes

My cats. A pretty happy crew.

24 Likes

[crazy. all my posts in the threads is posted in yesterday are gone. solid maintenance👍🏿]

I had said how my cats were afraid of the outdoors, except for our balcony.
But, when we had outdoor cats, their lifespan was about 3-8 years. And my indoor cats have been about 17-24 years. And are quite happy. You just gotta give them the time they deserve. Play with them a bunch. And you can’t have one…that’s just not nice.

But I swear our little grey one…she seems she’d prefer to be solo. Queen of the house :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 ? One have a big head. :wink: