Cats

Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Beautiful picture!

2 Likes

I am sorry for your loss! <3

2 Likes

My sweet little bengal cat Pepita is a true elektronaut.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

23 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Really appreciate the replies :grinning: it’s been a really tough week, but she went peacefully.

5 Likes

So sorry man.
Looks like your kitty was very lucky to have you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

u got yourself an Aphex Twin album cover

2 Likes

RIP to the bestie :heart:

2 Likes

@phaelam @OrangeDrink

I don’t mean to turn this thread into a sympathy card and I massively appreciate it.

I like this dude’s insta and his little cat that makes quite a few appearances :grinning:

Space Gambus Experiment shared a post on Instagram: "☁️🙀☁️ New Album Out Now! link in bio 
#cat #studiocat #homestudio #finggerdrumming #sp404 #sp404sx #morphagene #noisemusic #experimentalmusic #analog #synth #vintage #kamalsabran...

https://instagram.com/kamalsabran?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

9 Likes

We just adopted a buddy for Tango. Currently named Nacho. We may or may not keep the name.

13 Likes

You gotta listen to this cat. Holy cute…

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by catswiththeirmouthopen (@catswiththeirmouthopen)

8,343 Likes, 36 Comments - @catswiththeirmouthopen on Instagram: "The 2nd meow is giving me life ❤️

By @hoseobiiiiiii._.0410

#catswiththeirmouthopen 😺 ⠀

Turn on post notifications to never miss a post 🔔

New account:...

fucking Instagram. I dont insta and my girl sent me the link and I can’t figure out how to just get a thumbnailed link from that dipe. I hate soc media

5 Likes

:grinning: reminds me of this

12 Likes

The cat on the right reminds me of our cat :smirk_cat:

12 Likes

19 Likes

Ya hahaha

1 Like

Not mine … cropped up in a place dedicated to another musical obsession of mine (hope this is not OT).

21 Likes

Is it the cat playing bass in The Lovecats ? :content:

5 Likes

Funnily enough (and completely OT) that’s just about the only tune I’ve played on upright in front of an audience. The upright phase was short-lived compared to the fretless phase.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss, it’s always so hard to say goodbye. We are so lucky to share a little time on this earth with these lovely beings.

1 Like