Cats

Cute :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

or…

“…i can’t get out of this hole, pleazz somebody help me!? …alright ok, i’ll just make it look like i’m stretching a bit…” :smile_cat:

15 Likes

Yeah so funny posture!
@aarb420 I also thought about this video bellow.

Honestly I have mixed feelings with this video, feeling guilty posting it. Funny song with a cool cat at the beginning, becoming really pathetic with the second part, cat probably complaining…

2 Likes

I imagine my neighbor’s dog acting this whenever the neighbor leaves for work - howling, crying, etc. Luckily there is a cat to calm down the dog.

feel free to turn down the volume though - that music might not be pleasant.

4 Likes

@guga lmao :ok_hand: A picture is certainly worth a thousand words, although it’s difficult to really understand what’s going on inside his noggin to ever know for sure. There is a section on reddit called one orange braincell and he can really live up to that description, often. His name was Sensei when we adopted him, and it’s still uncertain whether he is a really a wise, soft-spoken type, or just super chill, or both :man_shrugging:

flexing the :muscle:'s

@sezare56 This video is a CLASSIC man haha! :fire:

@GovernorSilver Aww, it’s amazing how close those two are! Such a heartwarming relationship :blush:

14 Likes

Don’t forget your decksavers!

And work those biceps!

22 Likes

Is that biggun full maine coon?

Yes

1 Like

you must work out.

2 Likes

I can currently squat 6 Giuliano and 3 Mae.

2 Likes

but how he keeps them on the bar is a secret we may never learn.

1 Like

Good morning friends!:kissing_cat:

19 Likes

The rare The Big Elektronauts Hip-Hop Thread: production tips, sharing our music, feedback and inspiration x Cats crossover post (starring Frank & Estelle)

4 Likes

Marley popped in to check the integrity of my cables. No pictured, is the moment he wanted to chew on them

I haven’t really done anything modular/cable patching since he’s been here (and free to roam), so hopefully we get past this stage soon.

16 Likes

My best friend in the world. Her name is Lady Thundercloud.

20 Likes

My other baby, and my wife’s bestie. Tessa Jane of the D’Cootervilles.

17 Likes

15 Likes

is that yoga or pilates you’ve taught it?

3 Likes

He’s my yoga instructor. I skip class most days. Ok, every day. Unless you count cocktails as yoga, which my instructor does not.

4 Likes

BTW. Long time listener, first time caller. This thread is wonderfully cathartic and chill and I have enjoyed it quietly for over a year now. Time to introduce my babies. I’ll have to record a video of Tessa doing her trick. She dies on command for cat treats. You just have to make a gun with your hand and shoot her and she meows and falls down, then she gets a treat. Lady will not participate in carnival tricks and she’s too old for such frivolity, but she still gets treats when Tess plays dead. Its soo fucking cute.

9 Likes