Cats

child abuse I’m calling someone I don’t know who but you better bet they know pilates.

2 Likes

Oh, you have to say BANG! too.

if you didn’t they would just assume you were going to do the fonzie

cat’s are smart. they’ve seen happy days.

2 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

lol this is my fav thread on elektronauts, lovely kitties all of them!!! <3

6 Likes

This is not typical for Ollie, apparently he’s loving my new Digitone. :heart_eyes_cat:

22 Likes

perhaps it’s the lovely midi attire you’re sporting

3 Likes

He does enjoy cables!

3 Likes

@sezare56 I got the turntable (and unamused old gal)! Thanks for the phat drop :beers: The platter and arm actually spin/turn haha will have to see if they actually use it but the fake stickers alone on the product are hilarious!

21 Likes

pour some catnip into the holes of the platter… :wink: :+1:t6:
you’ll get her ‘scratchin’ in no time.

5 Likes

@phaelam Thanks for the suggestion! I think my cats got freaked out because I was coming at them with a random new object, so catnip might be in order.

Maybe I’ll stash one of these babies underneath to stay on theme :innocent:

1 Like

thats why cardboard on its side is great. the corrugation is perfect to put catnip into.

2 Likes

I hear you. We have some funky X-shaped scratch posts for the cats that they seem to enjoy, but I suspect that the two are more intimidated that they’re being presented with the opportunity to learn how to scratch the old school way. :wink:

2 Likes

Makes me dream…

6 Likes

Would be easy for me, but my wife put plants and stuff everywhere !

12 Likes

This is the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. I am now GASing for a turntable cat scratcher harder than I’ve ever gassed for gear. Holy moly. Oh my goodness. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

22 Likes

I’m bisexual (in a straight monogamous marriage) but I have full on gay voice when I talk to my cats. Just realized it rewatching the videos I posted above. Lol.

Not that there’s anything wrong with gay voice.

Summary

Beautiful boys belladonnas and bowbetweens

3 Likes

It’s not necessarily gay, but just pitched up a couple octaves. It’s necessary with small beings, and their sensitive frequency range until they’re old enough to work in a factory like grown cats :beers:

3 Likes