Cats

This is why I do it of course. However, I don’t think about things like how I sound or how I look (sometimes) because it’s not very important to me. I mean, I don’t care if people don’t like how I talk to my little fur babies but it’s weird that I didn’t notice until rewatching later is all. I’m not at all ashamed or anything, just slightly amused by it.

2 Likes

If it’s a natural and loving tone then your cats might be exploiting you :thinking:

1 Like

This was from earlier today, I heard a big sploosh in my room, and I turned to find this

17 Likes

Understatement of the year award goes to…

1 Like

Ha!

6 Likes

My voice gets up there when talking to them.

Ziggy has a super high pitched meow and I must be trying to match it despite being well out of range

I might finally start singing those beegees songs

4 Likes

love these fellas sooo much :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

It’s called ‘’ scatching ‘’

5 Likes

For me it’s Radiohead songs, but yes, this!

1 Like

Omg, Lady Thundercloud doppleganger spotted in pic two! All the hearts are belong to you.

1 Like

Marley came to assist with pressing flip & hold buttons… and to tell me it was time to play.

Big progress though… He didn’t nip at the cables!

26 Likes

I think I may have just had a crazy but incredible idea. It’s called CatSynth. Hear me out.

Okay, so it’s a cat bed midi controller that transmits midi signals whenever the cat rolls over in their sleep it sends out a filter sweeping pad synth sound.

When they make bisquits on it it makes da riddim. Seen? Ya ovahstand I and eye?

When they are moving around.a bit, drone core!

2 Likes

It stays in their frequency range and is completely interactive.

Okay, now someone build it. You can have the idea for free. Go forth into cat synth legend history. Bless.

2 Likes

Ain’t no such thing as “best time for a nap”.

31 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: :heart_eyes_cat: :kissing_heart::flushed::wink::pleading_face::crossed_swords::barber::muscle::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::white_flower::white_flower:🩷:heartbeat::blossom::heartbeat::broccoli::sparkling_heart::rosette::octopus::8ball::broccoli::heartbeat::musical_keyboard::four_leaf_clover::musical_keyboard::four_leaf_clover::cherry_blossom:🩷:blue_heart::rose:🩷:rose::black_heart::blue_heart::shamrock::chestnut::seedling::cactus::tulip::sunflower::sunflower::avocado::rosette::eggplant::tomato::herb::herb::ear_of_rice::corn::blossom:

27 Likes

Just came across this video and this cat is so sweet and loving, totally happy to sit on that armrest and chill out to the jam -

14 Likes

Surprised I haven’t posted one of his videos already. Like his music, also like to see his very affectionate cat who features a lot, and gets many comments along with the music.

4 Likes

Don’t know if this was posted before…
Anyway here it is again!
Feel the cat energy from the cat! :wink: