CC Values External Mixer digitakt PROBLEM

Hi everibody !
I have an issue trying to find the CC values for the external mixer on the digitakt. the thing is i want to control with an external controler the amount of volume, reverb and delay of ich input chanell for having a better live performance. i coudnt find the values for mapping that for the last upgrade in the digitakt.
Somebody nows those values? it will be really helpfull

Thanks for the space ! Regards from Argentina !

typically its channel 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 or whatever you;ve set them as.
with corresponding midi cc
with midi cc receive turned on on the device.
possibly midi & usb depending on your setup.

cc’s are at the end of the manual for track volume, reverb and delay send.

page 77 in the current manual has lots of midi cc…
page 79 has external mixer … its marked ‘external in mixer’ VERY easy to find.

1 Like

found it

1 Like

did you look at ‘internal input’ section i mentioned. ?

Hi musacchio, did you ever get to the bottom of your issue? I am having a similar issue in that I cannot seem to control the external mixer controls via an external midi control. I know the midi values (screenshot below) but nothings happening. I have it set to midi channel 1 for each of these values but not sure if this is right. Just wondering if you where able to work it out?

Cheers

i have the same issue.

i tried midi CC8 for “amp delay send” and CC88 “delay fx feedback” to each corresponding Channel (Teack1-8) for a knob on my midi controller with no result whatsoever. what did i wron?

The delay feedback (and other reverb, delay, and Ext in) CCs need to be sent to the FX channel that’s set in the MIDI Config > Channels, 9 by default iirc.

2 Likes

so am i only able to control the delay and reverb for all channels and tracks at once?

The delay and reverb settings (feedback, decay, etc) are global, but the delay and reverb send CCs work on the audio track channels, sending to effects per track.

2 Likes