Change "Forum Activity" to pages, instead of scrolling?

I generally check the Forum Activity tab instead of individual subforums, and it’s a real pain to have to have to load a couple of pages worth of posts each time you return back to the activity page. If I’m away from the forum for a day, it makes it a tedious experience to use this forum and catch up on anything I might have missed. Since the rest of the forum uses pages instead scrolling, would is be possible to change it for this section of the forum as well?

+1
Or, when going back to the Forum Activity page, let it show all the (pages of) posts that were there before.

+1

Havn’t you guys heard of “open link in new window” ?

1 Like

Yes, but that’s a pain in the ass on mobile, if nothing else. You’d quickly replace all your tabs with pages from the forum.

+1

Speeding it up a bit would be nice too.

I’m going to bump this again…I’ve missed a couple of days of posts here and would like to catch up on the discussions, but I think I’d rather pluck out my eyeballs than fight with the forum software.

Elektron, if I pluck out my eyeballs I’m not going to be able to see all the cool gear you make in the future, or work to be able to buy that gear. Can this please be addressed?