Change volume of a single step in the sequencer

First of all: I am a neophyte of Digitakt. My question is very simple: I’m programming drum patterns that require accents (volume variations) at certain points. How can I get them (obviously using the same sound on the whole pattern?)

Hi Franco, welcome to the forum.

If you hold down any step of your sequence you can then adjust almost any parameter available for just that step. This includes the sample volume or distortion amount or whatever you like for that track on that one step only. The other steps of your sequence will be unaffected by the changes!

I suggest you read about parameter locks in the manual - there’s lots of great stuff you can do with them!

1 Like

Read the manual, then when you really can’t work it out, ask the question.

Yeah, ok! I have to be in recording mode. Sorry for the newbie question, I could even get there on my own, it’s very logical. On the other hand, the functions of this small machine are many, and I still have to learn.

3 Likes

I am not a Pro with the DT but I would suggest to lower the velocity in the first page instead of the volume so that you can still change the overall volume of the track which afaik would not affect plocked trigs…