Chase Bliss Blooper

Update: had the Mood for one night, got scared of its craziness and sold it the next morning (I regret it already, don’t even ask).

But I got a Blooper a couple of days ago and I have a question for the more experienced users out there: in Sample mode, when I have a sample playing and begin recording a new one, the previous cuts out while I am recording the new one so there’s a gap in the loop. Is there a way to keep the previous sample playing until I finish recording the new one?

Not in sample mode, but in Normal mode, you could mess with the repeats on low. You’re going to have to actually play your new overdub one loop longer so you get a clean loop without the previous one in the dubs

1 Like

Now that the mood mkll is out, what do you think are the chances for a stereo blooper in the near future?

I posted this in the CB Thread a while ago, but Joel’s spoken to this on a different forum.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! That’s a pity, but as he suggested, they might come up with something even better in the future.

1 Like