Chicago Nauts Unite!

Oh. That sounds nice!

1 Like

Popping in to update the Chicagonauts show calendar :sweat_smile:

• Tonight at Empty Bottle, 9pm. Understudy live set. Kinda spooky minimal, lo-fi stuff. No cover.

• April 30th at Subterranean, 7:30. Angel-Maker is the headliner. Coldwave/post-punk/synthwave from Indianapolis.

• May 5th at Podlasie Club, not sure of the time. Ron Morelli (founder of L.I.E.S. Records) touring in support of his upcoming album Heart Stopper, a collection of raw House tracks with a nod to the classic 80s style. Club Music (Chicago-based new beat) will also be performing, possibly also guest appearances by other L.I.E.S. artists. Not much more info available yet.

Also the next Hot on the Heels will be May 2nd at California Clipper, but they havenā€™t announced the lineup yet. Iā€™ll post here when I see it.

6 Likes

Another show update -

Drone Rodeo in a church/loft in Printerā€™s Row on the third Thursday of every month- so tomorrow 4/20. I went last month and enjoyed it, fairly eclectic ambient music.

4 Likes

Green Machine @ Metropolitan Brewery.

A TR8S in the wild.

3 Likes

Also a Digital box!

Edit. Maybe I shouldnā€™t have broke my 3 year sobriety with a 100mg edible.

2 Likes

Looks like one of the Alessis (or is it Roland?) drum pads and a 1010 Blackbox?

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised you missed the SFX-6 Mk2 right in front of you

(have a safe and pleasant flight. Be calm in the event of turbulence)

1 Like

Iā€™m the pilot of this flight, I fully prepared for any weather! Thousands of flight hours!)

2 Likes

Okay,

I talked to the guy running the TR8S

Itā€™s TWO 1010 Blackboxesā€¦

And TWO Digitakts.

And an MPC.

Digitakt running clock. Thatā€™s crazy. I always have problems with Logic and the TR8S.

I mean I could run the Syntakt as clock, but I hate running a drum machine with a drum machine.

Could the Analog Heat mk 2 run clock?

Allen and Heath mixer with one guy running that alone.

There are three of them. I donā€™t know who is who, itā€™s loud and Iā€™m faded.

Plus I already asked too many questions.

Dope house set.

3 Likes

Next H.O.T.H. lineup announced for next Tuesday, the 2nd, at the California Clipper.

Beau Wanzer on the decks as usual, starting at 9pm.

Live sets by

k.oz (Soundcloud, Bandcamp)

Eden Aurelius (SC, BC)

Live sets started around 11pm last month, just a heads up.

Also, Giant Swan is playing Empty Bottle May 25th. I caught them there last September and that is a show you donā€™t want to miss.

Unfortunately Iā€™ve already got tickets to see Martin Dupont that night so Iā€™m gonna have to miss it šŸ„².

3 Likes