Cirklon V2

I received my confirmation email in August of 2019. I’ve not received any new notification as the others have recently. Now I’m on the look out for it! Will for sure post if I do.

Don’t feel so bad I found out the news from an email reply that I sent around November 2020. They replied and told me once my name is ready in the queue I can say “yes” or “no” on my purchase. I probably won’t get called till the fall of 2021 so I’m not holding my breath. I just replied to this thread to let people they are moving along with units as best as they can,

I got my confirmation email on Jan 11 2018. But haven’t heard anything…

Wow they are just getting to 2018 let’s see, I got my conf in 2020…so looking at 2023?

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Generally they don’t seem to give you an update on your waiting time unless you ask. But if you ask, they are happy to.

Yow, that’s absolutely reaching up there. I sent mine early in 2020, perhaps I’ll have an offer late in the year.

Time to sell off a few other sequencers, I suppose!

1 Like

Got an email last week, mine is ready! Not sure if I will go for it. I have not much use for it atm.

For reference: order date was 03.11.2017. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

jeeez…

That’s the problem with the long wait… by the time it’s your turn, either you figured out how to make music without the Cirklon (ie. you found good alternative for your use case) or th use case does not exist anymore.

3 Likes

Wow… so, basically a 4 year wait? That’s nuts. Good for them though if they’re that busy and backed up. I had a few (several) drinks back in January of this year and put my name on the list. I guess that means I might not be until 2025. :astonished:

You don’t have to decide immediately. I added my name to the list in May 2017. In July 2019 I was contacted and offered a V1 from their final stock, or to wait for the V2. I opted to wait.

September 2020 I was offered to buy the V2. I wasn’t sure I wanted it tbh. Nine weeks later I decided to buy it knowing if I didn’t want it I could easily sell it second hand to get my money back.

Good news…it’s a keeper! The YouTube splitradix videos in particular are extremely helpful.

6 Likes

Tbh im not sure like others that i need it now. Can anyone persuade me to get it. Like what can it do? Remind me, ive forgot its been so long :slight_smile:

https://www.sequentix.com/cirklon-downloads

It’s an open book.

It’s a sequencer studio hub, I personally don’t need it, … can understand why it’s a hot item though.

3 Likes

BTW if somebody wants a Cirklon V2 right now I can ask them if you can take my spot! FCFS.

2 Likes

Take a look to splitradix last video, about Auxes, the heart of Cirklon… you’ll be converted. If not, you’re just a disbeliever and your electronic soul will be lost ad aeternam
:scream:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure the wait won’t be 4 years if you get on the list now. A move to Germany and disruption of supply chain due to Covid held them back.

2 Likes

This one?

5 Likes

<3 my Cirklon. It’s amazing.

2 Likes

Yes !
If after viewing nothing happen, you’ll know that it’s not for U. The best answer to your question.

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like