Cirklon V2

I think that is going to be the “new” manual, it hasn’t been finalized yet though.

2 Likes

out in the wild now:

4 Likes

I’m still not getting how this is better than the onboard sequencers on the gear I’ve got :slight_smile: seeing as it’s impossible to buy one I guess it doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

Yes indeed. No use of Cirklon core : the AUXes.
As it, every sequencer can do that. No blame against Steffy, she did a good pattern in 10 min, she gave a good idea of her capability, but not a real demo of Cirklon (and that was not her intention too)

Already received your help, fast and efficient.
:ok_hand:

1 Like

Pretty the same look than the first and unique Waldorf Pulse, that was a nice synth.

One thing that made me intrigued was this great review https://www.rozzer.net/2013/05/13/sequentix-cirklon-mini-review/ which explains that you can do stuff like program a chord on one track, then have another track pick a note from that first track… and then another track picking from that track etc. So getting into kind of generative stuff almost.

3 Likes

Which one of you posted the WTB: Cirklon ad in the southern Oregon craigslist? I have a feeling it was someone on the boards.

1 Like

That’s what I called “z” direction like in René 2, in one of my previous post

1 Like

Yes I would like assistance in getting one. Please help :slight_smile:

So I’ve put my name on the list about 4 months ago. I’ll assume there’s another 14+ months to go. I guess that puts me in line for a Cirk 2?

ok I checked on the sequentix forum, yes everyone on the waiting list gets the V2

4 Likes

If you don’t hunger for more, don’t bother!

5 Likes

Clear caps were for the first iteration. Standard caps will be the “L4 superellipse ones” e.g. as pictured on the LoopA (metal case)
https://www.midiphy.com/en/loopa-v2/

Hehe :slight_smile: The gap is the minimal possible clearance between two OLED character displays! See assembly video ->

3 Likes

The more I read about this the more interested I am :slight_smile:

Do they know how fast they re able to fulfil orders once the backlog is clear?

18month minimum

2 Likes

It’ll give me time to save up!

That gear is “approve with the spouse” finance territory.

Same. That’s why I signed up. Plenty of time to tuck some pennies away.

And more time to find a job :grimacing:

3 Likes

Decided last night that I’m definitely going to go ahead and buy one when my turn comes around (march 2019) Going to sell my pyramid when it comes to it…

It sounds like they’re looking to ramp up production a bit now that they’re finishing up V2

Exciting to see what the future holds for the Cirklon with all this new potential that V2 will bring :slight_smile:

2 Likes