Coffee

Current rig, preparing to leave all my 110v appliances behind. Still using homeroast while I can (only a few weeks more). One espresso every morning, period.

5 Likes

I have a love / love relationship with coffee, I love it and it loves me back. It may be a toxic relationship now that I think about it, but I’m in for the win.

You should join a priesthood, this is more restraint than I can show.

quitters never win.

1 Like

Have you tried ditching the milk and syrup? Just a basic shot of espresso?

1 Like

I don’t use milk or syrup I just like it black or slightly sweet

I have a joke but I think I will put it back in my mouth and laugh silently because I don’t know how it will be interpreted.

1 Like

I quit coffee a few weeks ago. I love coffee, black doesn’t matter much from where. Out of the blue, it started leaving a foul taste for the rest of day. Now on green tea and no problems other than withdrawals! Bummer dude!

3 Likes

you poor strong silent hero.

1 Like

I do what I can

1 Like

As we tend to do on the internet, I came here to tell everyone I have never tasted coffee. In this same post I should also give my insights on what useless crap coffee is and how I’m the top authority and expert on this particular subject.

This is what happens with every other thread.

Dudes with no MPCs joining the MPC threads to tell how shitty MPCs really are. (Replace all MPCs in the sentence with the name of any other piece of gear.)

5 Likes

coffee is a gear.

3 Likes

Sorry, dudes. I don’t know what went into me. I’ll show my self out of this thread.

2 Likes

stick around for a cup, new brother.

gotta get’em hooked early.

3 Likes

People like that like to poke, no idea why but they do. I think they have too much time on their hands or are just angry in general. I almost feel bad for them.

Any reason why you never tried coffee?

2 Likes

Finland’s coffee consumption per capita is the largest on this planet. I’m holding onto my never tasted coffee -badge with all my might. It’s the one thing that sets me apart from the crowd.

3 Likes

Confirmed:

https://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/

1 Like

2 Likes

I try to be angry specifically. It’s easier to wrap my head around.

2 Likes

I guess I never got round to it. I was on a bit of a ”straight edge” vibe long before I ever heard of Minor Threat or Ian McKaye. Didn’t do booze, drugs, coffee, etc. Then I lost my cherry to alcohol when I was 23 and I kinda needed to hold on to the other things for my psyche to stay intact. I guess I needed to hold onto some of my youthful idealism. To this day I’ve never done any kind of drugs or tasted coffee, which is an achievement in this country.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Make that anywhere, congrats!

2 Likes

tell us more about your ulcer.

2 Likes