Come on

:thinking:

So you didnt see my thread?

Spammy spam spam?

This thread is as bad as any spam.

i deleted almost all of them spam threads, but I still lack mod powers in some subsections in this forum … TrabanT cant fight 100 percent yet … hope I level up soon … throw in a good word for me in HQ, or when u r posting tickets, maybe eventually I ll be overmod :wink:

lmao at the idiots who think elektron will make changes to this forum

they’re short of a handy blocking widget as well; so many posts with low nutritional value to plough through these days

This is the Elektronauts Feedback section: That’s the best chance that we have to make things change. Calling people idiot is rude and even less useful if we follow you logic. You would be wise to change this attitude. This not reddit.

BIG THANKS to Avantronica. Reporting is the first step before (potential) improvement.

they’re short of a handy blocking widget as well; so many posts with low nutritional value to plough through these days[/quote]
Agreed. There’s some long-winded wonky one’s too

This is the Elektronauts Feedback section: That’s the best chance that we have to make things change. Calling people idiot is rude and even less useful if we follow you logic. You would be wise to change this attitude. This not reddit.

BIG THANKS to Avantronica. Reporting is the first step before (potential) improvement.[/quote]
Elektronot has demonstrated many times that he has some kind of beef with Elektron, and basically only ever seems to chime in on this forum to slag them off.