Coming soon

I love what Elektron has done here. This has gotten everybody perked up and excited.

Elektron is winning here!

No matter what happens I’m happy they know how to spark their cult following to a frenzy like this, and I’m glad I’m a part of this.

9 Likes

That’s what we’ve been talking about too.

This is the closest I’ve gotten to that “Presents under the tree” feeling since I was a child

5 Likes

Damn this forum!

32 Likes

<3 simon

I know right! I’m not gonna lie, I don’t have any clue what is going on or what it’s going to be but the suspense is killing me.

@Ess y’all should have plenty of entertainment watching this thread for the next few days. Any chances on anymore videos with hints for us?

This is freaking fun no doubt.

I’ll probably be screaming like a little schoolgirl when I find out.

1 Like

They built themselves a DAW with the leftover overbridge resources. Your machine registration acts as the i-lok device. Apple will take it over in 5 years’ time and omit the on off button.

2 Likes

and even the fader is exactly there

1 Like

It’s almost like you are trying to say something but hesitate because you’ll give away too much.

No worries bro, this is all fun.

2 Likes

19 Likes

LOL I’m trying to get to sleep here!

8 Likes

@Ess, you know we’re all chill here. Just tell us and we won’t tell anyone. :wink:

3 Likes

And now I expect him to occasionally type and delete his draft just to add to the anticipation :smiley:

2 Likes

just wait until its announced aand the fans will all have a field day bashing it for not having feature A B C and JQ33

I would never do such a thing!

… Well, not deliberately.

6 Likes

pencil and grid! piano roll confirmed!

2 Likes

Unfortunately that’s what I saw during the overbridge crying thread. Everybody wants to get the scoop but cry and moan when something is delayed. They should have just been thankful to have the machines in hand to learn them and excited even more when those machines got the upgrade.

Can’t make everybody happy. They work their asses off so I’m always happy!

1 Like

I’m pretty impressed with how close these are.

But you’ve made some mistakes :wink:

13 Likes

I hope it’s a synth based digi of some sort and all the drum stuff is to throw everyone off and show how good it is at drums but a drum synth would be cool to.

Really any thing to round out the digis would be cool.

Monomachine did drums and was a synth. Just sayin’

2 Likes