Coming soon

cant wait :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

I ran out of likes, so, “I like that”

2 Likes

Please be it a performance mixer!

no infinite parameter likes?

This ain’t the OctaForum

2 Likes

If the circles represent trigs this icon could mean: different time divisions per track added to machines via update.

1 Like

Yall do realize this thread is basically free marketing research for Elektron right?

I mean I don’t care. Have all the ideas, you cheeky teases you.

3 Likes

If so, then surely we can expect the Monomachine mk 3 :wink:

6 Likes

so maybe it is an ak2, but doesnt seem to be in the same spirit as the current a4, which the analog keys v1 was very much a keyboard/extended version of. this seems like something completely new, wholly apart from the a4 mk2 so to speak. and the references made to drum sound types in light of it being a keyboard is a bit different really. maybe its a bit of a hybrid drum/keyboard synth? l dont know what that would be

i also agree with above that the ‘just’ factor means its a digi box format. otherwise they would have been pumping the a4/ar prior

Would love a mixer with fx

50231593_1066467280181914_4436190059825201152_n

25 Likes

it’s an orange! :tangerine:

You know life, life not all guessing games…

1 Like

Rock, Scissors, Paper is Sten, Påse, Sax in sweden
= first letters are S-P-S

Machinedrum was SPS-1

Digidrum SPS-2?

28 Likes

To me the icons make a lot of sense for effects and filters.

Like the solid circle as delay and ping pong delay.
Box as reverb
Ring modulation the Olympic style circles.
Solid circle between to empty ones like a chorus or pan effect.
The crushed block like a bit crusher.

Makes also sense that the video has all kinds of sound in it processed by these effects.
Probably all digital effects.

3 Likes

DigiDwayne

4 Likes

I was hoping for a Mutable Elektron Clouds … and ofcourse a tapestyle delay for the A4 / DN / DT etc. but then Cenk posted a photo of his gear for his namm live set … and he was packing his Little modular fx incl. MI Clouds … so I GUESS no fx box from Elektron.

But what about Elektron One … the all in one production center.
I guess a digital drum machine doesn´t make so much sence, because you also can do digital drums with the DN.
But Maybe yeah a Mixer with all single ins via USB or Audio.
Or Maybe redefining how samples and synthesize is used. A mixture from Granular and Wavetable synth with loadable samples.

2 Likes

I love that logic

1 Like

Rabbit ears… Obviously! It’s either:

• Elektron selfie stick
  • Special edition Playboy Digitakt
2 Likes

If its a FX/Mixer with built in visuals I will spontaneously combust and be rebirthed into the OS itself.

1 Like

Record? Confirmed, It’s a record cutting machine, so we can press our own vinyl at home and finally the average bedroom producer can mass produce 12” records

4 Likes