Coming soon

Plot thickens…

Oops … have to admit that I never was good at iconography or at heraldic. May I ask you, what it was … I only remember it from my OT? :thinking::thinking::thinking:? Slicing samples?

it’s a phaser?

This thread is making way too much fun. :thinking:

If there’s going to be more videos throughout the week- then there’s barely any information from the video.

Remember the Digitakt teasers? It was a drum machine, but the first couple videos were mostly ambient

2 Likes

I think it’s a looper, maybe 4 track recorder (with tape delay).

6 Likes

Maybe the guys and gals at Elektron have much fun too reading all our clairvoyance :wink:

3 Likes

Delay…
so it’s an FX box :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Video delay…
Apparently.

Lol

multitap delay. OS 2.0 ,not scissors, for digitakt, overbridge with sequencer editing

2 Likes

oh I hope this will be released. Don’t think it’s this box though but hope i’m wrong

The teaser could be a hidden customer surveillance too … reading the posts and considering myself, there maybe a lot of wishes on the list :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t follow the motif of their “Just” series.

Presumably, all the sounds heard in the video are coming from Just that machine

Gonna throw down my guess and say DigiTape

4 Likes

if it’s an FX box you have to feed it something

You mean AnalTone? Sounds like a modular system.

1 Like

Right, which would mean you’re using multiple machines

Mixer / FX box then :slight_smile:

You’re killing me :smiley:

The swan is clearly a reference to Depeche Mode’s Speak and Spell.

The new machine will feature an analog filter based on the Arp 2600 (for the kick drum) and analog circuits modeled after the Korg KR-55 (for the snares, hihats, etc.)

Like most Elektron gear, it will also feature a “Dave Gahan 1981” mode, where the tempo has to be set manually per song by the lead singer.

3 Likes