Coming soon

How come no one is riffing on the swan? Clearly the most prominent feature and least abstract component of the clip

3 Likes

Alex kid 2, I reckon AKmk2 too. same colour as OTmk2 and some kind of synth update for other boxes. I donā€™t even know if DT has machines but Iā€™d hazard a guess that this could even potentially bring something to OT

2 Likes

Swan symbolizes grace and beauty on many levels. It is associated with love, music, and poetry. In Roman mythology Swan was sacred to Venus, the goddess of love. In Greek tradition, this bird was often pictured singing to a lyre

Elektron is playing hieroglyphs but we all know they are about to release the French version of the OTā€¦ Will be called the PataTrack.

2 Likes

Sorry, suppose I didnā€™t read them all :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s also what Iā€™m thinking from the video actually. If youā€™re a making a video for step sequencing and pattern chain with looping the patterns for X timeā€¦ you would need some kind of moving video sequences, like people go up or down the stairs (step sequencing), and forwarding-rewinding some video sequences for looping and chaining patterns, like a song mode. It doesnā€™t necessarily means ā€œportableā€. Digitakt and Digitone are already kind of portable.

Also comparing with the ā€œJust Digitaktā€ videoā€¦ this teaser video is more like a mashup of different things like drums, bass and melody. It can be a sequencer with song-mode or it may means, there will be update to both Digitakt and Digitone, which is also likely. ā€œJust Digitaktā€ video doesnā€™t sound like a Drum Machine, but more like a 303-box. Teaser video on the other hand sounds more like a drum machine, but also sounds like a bass synth and fm-synth.

What we see may not be what we will get :slight_smile:

Dunnoā€¦ but adding slices to the DT would be pretty badass and tie in with the way the video has been edited

3 Likes

3 Likes

The Analog Heat is ā€˜overā€™ ā€¦ Now itā€™s time for the ā€˜Digital Coldā€™ :wink:

2 Likes

Just googled. FIST = A. Paper = B. Scissor = V. I donā€™t know if it makes any sense. Simon sort of said that itā€™s not as complicated as most of us think (I think).

1 Like

Like ā€œDicesā€ means randomnessā€¦ not the numbers on the each dice together. (There is also ā€œDicesā€ on the video) The same goes for the hand Rock Paper Scissors.

Thatā€™s a pretty nifty deduction! Sounds on point

Virtual
Analogue
Beat-machine

3 Likes

The way Elektron could make everybody happy would be:

Hardware:

• Analog Keys mk2
  • Hardware Overbrige mixer with live sampling granular fx.
  • DigiRytm

Software:

• OS Updates for Digitakt, Digitone & Analog Rytm because they have potential for that.
  • Digitone editor also the editor for new upcoming hardware.

Whats more?

5 Likes

After NAMM, Simon drops in for a weekly riddle(not necessarily relating to Elektron) :smiley:

5 Likes

Brilliant idea!

Couldnā€™t read tham all ā€¦ stopped after first 200 or so ā€¦

But could it be that some of the icons represent some kind of granular synthesis? IMO this one could be a pointer:

Icon

If Elektron finally comes up with granular stuff - on what machine and how, never mind - I have to reserve some money ā€¦ :wink:

Swan + song Swansong = final update for one of the boxes?

What have we been using circles for in our iconography?

9 Likes

Delay partials , in OB that is :slight_smile: